BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Amy C.
Baltimore , Md
I have a love-hate relationship with Ikea. I love their products and the prices are usually pretty reasonable, but I hate actually going to Ikea. It's always 900 degrees inside and the checkout lines take years to get through. In the end, though, I keep coming back because I'm a broke college student and I'm also not at the point where I want to invest a lot of money in the furniture I keep in my apartment.
Danielle S.
Greenville, SC
We love the cool look and sleek lines of Ikea furniture. And it always fits into the budget. We were able to furnish our sons nursery for a fraction of the cost of what it would have been had we used a traditional furniture company. We also used Ikea to furnish a good portion of those pieces you replace as you change the decor. Why spend lots on a table you are going to be tire of in a few years anyway.
Alexandria o.
Greenvale, NY
Even if I don't plan to buy emitting, this store is always a fun place to be at. It's a great place to explore and get ideas on how to decorate your living space.
Courtenay N.
Douglasville, GA
Ikea is one of my favorite places to shop for my home. It is great to find statement pieces for a room. It has something for every part of your home and it is very easy to find things unique to your style, no matter what your decor taste. The other thing I like is that it isn't all expensive! Whatever your budget you will be able to find things that work for your home and wallet. My most recent purchases from ikea are from their baby section, I am currently working on a nursery for our first little one. The cutest, most modern, and AFFORDABLE stuff.
Brittany K.
Jacksonville, FL
Ikea...home decor meca. I love the fact that everything they have is affordable. Ikea has stuff for everyone's decor taste. So many of their pieces has multiple ways you can use them not to mention the ikea hacks you can find on PInterest. I recently replaced my TV stand with an 8 cube storage unit and I couldn't be happier about the change. I also love their showroom floor for getting ideas for my own home.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I call Ikea the Adult Disneyland. This place is a dream world to me because they have sample rooms, kitchens, and so much more! Even though you have to put your furniture together yourself it is all worth it. There is even child care for children if shopping parents only is what is best. They have a news letter with coupons that I highly recommend signing up for. Ikea is AMAZING so much to make a home Homie
Caroline M.
Saint Paul, MN
There's a lot of awesomeness inside IKEA, including cheap home accessories like frames, baskets, and the like, and also relateable furniture that fits every type of decor. Sometimes I go to just get accent pieces, sometimes I use items for DIY projects, etc. Only negative is the amount of time it takes to get through the store, but it isn't more than Target if it's a quiet day and you know where you're going.
Jennifer F.
Washougal, WA
This is the best store ever! I love all their furniture and my whole bedroom is from ikea. I have a bed frame, dresser, desk, lamp, side table... Let's just say I love it and it's not even that pricey and the quality is good for the price! I love their espresso colored woods. That's what is in my room! I know that I will continue to purchase furniture from ikea! Plus their cafeteria is so cute and tasty!
molly g.
Ikea is literally my favorite place on the planet. Sometimes i just go there to hang out. Bored? Go to Ikea. Sad? Go to Ikea. Happy? Go to Ikea. There are always great things to look at and its fun to pretend how you would decorate your dream house as well as actually buying things. I love the layout of the store and it actually makes finding things very very easy even though there are so many things to look at. If i could live in Ikea, i would. Don't even mention the Swedish meatballs because i could also live off of those for the rest of my life.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
IKEA is a good place for students or people just starting out. They have a large selection at low prices, but I'm not to sure about the quality. I do believe if your wanting something to last for a while I would spend a little more else where.A college student I know just purchased a bed and within a month it feel apart and now she just has the mattress on the floor. So good for short term but not lasting.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?