BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
The IKEA Poang chair has great comfort, durability, style, and cost. Leather fabric with birch wood makes this piece of furniture timeless. I've used it as a gaming chair or lounger. I'd highly suggest this chair to anyone!
Amanda M.
Forest, VA
Overall, my experience ordering from Ikea was terrible. The customer service reps were always very nice, but they had no idea what was happening with my order. I waited 6 weeks for the delivery of my items, and once they delivered, all 3 pieces were damaged. I was so over waiting for my items that I just kept them. I will never order from them again. I'll only visit their store and pick up my items.
Jose S.
IKEA is my go-to place whenever I need something with furniture. I recently bought a white couch from there and I'm in love! The price wasn't too shabby either. I would definitely come back. The staff is so helpful as well
Shelby S.
Fairborn, OH
So many great deals!!!!!!!!!! This is one of my favorite places to spend an afternoon. Even if you don’t want to buy anything, it’s a great date day to go dream big, make plans for the future home of yours, and enjoy a meal in the food court.
erica h.
Lexington, NC
The moment I stepped into the Ikea near my hometown I fell in love! The atmosphere is amazing! My first and favorite purchase was some beautiful glass plates. I love the way Ikea is set up, they have pencils and paper available for you to use to write down the number of the item you would like to buy and once youre done you walk out to the sales floor and find the item.. Checkout is also a breeze!
Courtney W.
Rexburg, ID
I have always had such great experiences at Ikea. There are always reasonable prices for things I always seem to need. Go figure! I have also had the blessing of only experiences great customer service. This is a great business and a home decorating "Disney Land". The only issue I have with Ikea is that it's so far away. It would be more convenient if it were closer, however, I don't mind the drive.
ann b.
Austin, TX
I do love shopping at Ikea but I find myself purchasing less frequently than I did when I was younger. They have very clever designs and extremely affordable and unique furniture and accessories. I love their storage units and kitchen supplies. They have innovative lighting and fun textiles. Unfortunately, you do get what you pay for and the quality and longevity of the products are often lacking.
Sara N.
Princeton, NJ
I can't go to Ikea without finding something I need (or at least really want). They have great storage solutions and everything is reasonably priced. The as is section is great because everything is already put together and may only have a small scratch or chipped paint, nothing a little TLC can't fix. I also love their bedding section -- they have great colors and patterns for sheets and duvets.
Belinda M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Ikea is so fun to be in. Furniture shopping can be a drag but they make it feel like a road trip and everything you pass by is equivalent to the passing through the city of New York & just wanting so stop and sightsee everywhere you go. It's so much fun and they even have a cafeteria & then when you're leaving they have frozen yogurt (which you pay for of course BUT IT'S ONLY A DOLLAR) I LOVE IKEA
Yetzabell R.
Las cruces
Ohh my gosh IKEA is life. They should honestly have a cult following. They have the best prices even for a college student. I was able to decorate my whole bedroom with one $100.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?