BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Elizabeth R.
Richland, MI
We bought our headboard and bed frame from Ikea. Not only is it great quality, but the Ikea delivery guys carried all of the boxes into our home (we ordered online).
Marielena O.
Washington, DC
The furniture of this store its amazing, I think I love the whole concept of "Build it yourself" but they sell more things than just furniture, Its the perfect place to start remodeling your home or just add somethings to your place. I would recommend this store for all home lovers.
Ana R.
Wasco, CA
I am a long time shopper/lover for all things IKEA! The price point is amazing and there are so many styles, finishes, colors and products! The store can be a bit overwhelming at first, but never fear!! Grab a map located at the beginning of the store and plan to spend a few hours because it's BIG & amazing!! Also, make sure to sign up for their friends and family loyalty program! Saves you money and it's feee to join!
Stacie W.
Oh IKEA, where do I start? I have so many CHEAP pieces that have held up beautifully. They may not be very stylish but they get the job done. I love my more expensive pieces like my nightstands and dresser. Classic looking and quality is good. Assembling the furniture is part of the fun! Not giving 5 stars because some of the designs are a little hideous in a weird European way that this American cannot understand, haha!
Lynsey T.
Great pricing at Ikea. I like how they have the rooms set up on the showroom floor so you can see how their product can be used. You’ll need a whole day going through their store!
Chassidy B.
Wylie, TX
I am in love with Ikea! Great prices, great ideas and just a fun place to walk around and think of ways to incorporate items into your home all for an affordable price! My only issue is their locations seem to be so spread out so people in less populated states do not have the luxury of their items!
Brina H.
I love ikea! We usually make a day of it when we visit, start out at the cafe and eat, then roam around the different areas grabbing way more than we need. They are our go to for storage items (bookcases, cubbies, desks, bins and bags) as well as miscellaneous items like mixing bowls, rugs, lighting, cups, bulk wine glasses for events, etc. Prices are great, quality is amazing & I enjoy constructing the items myself.
Diana C.
Earlier this year (2013), I managed to update my overall look and feel in my living room for less than $150 with new curtains, a coffee table and a rug from IKEA. To some that may seem like a lot. Granted, if you take a gander at a few local places that are also well known for all of the above you're likely to spend equally the same for one coffee table or a rug. My husband still cannot believe we managed to update the look and feel of our small living room with so little and is already begginggg to return to the nearest IKEA to drool over more incredible findings.
Lu C.
Funny thing I was actually going to Ikea today, to buy a drawer set, I been wanting. When I moved last time, I got a tv furniture, a small coat closet, all pieces just like on the web description. I also have a bedroom drawer set that i have for 15 years, and it took 3 moves with me, still standing.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
Unfortunately I live about an hour from an Ikea store but when I get some free time to get down there I spend HOURS walking around! I love that there are so many sections of the store. There is always something that you find that you may not have been looking for. The furniture is great because it is trendy but still cost effective with great quality. I turned a bookshelf and nightstand into a shelf for my tv, etc..
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?