BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Hannah G.
Wichita Falls, TX
IKEA is my go-to for furniture and houseware items! The price points are fair, and in most cases everything’s easy to assemble. Quality varies from product to product, but in most instances it’s incredible! The best thing to get there is kitchen supplies; whether it be knives, utensils, pots, pans, dinnerware, or my personal fave Woks!
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
My family and I like going to Ikea because there's so much inspiration from the showrooms, everything is arranged in a trendy and stylish way. There's many styles too that I see from classic to modern and contemporary, prices are always right and fair. Associates are always really nice and always ready to help out and answer questions.
Courtney M.
Toledo, OH
I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF IKEA! I love going to IKEA and following the arrows through the entire store to find new things for my apartment. It’s affordable, the instructions for things that need to be assembled are so easy to read, the styles are always trendy and match everything I own.. hands down my favorite “home improvement” store.
Evelyn M.
Daly City, CA
I can’t get into Ikea and come out with bare hands , I always get something there 😂 my husband gets crazy everytime , because the price is so good that I can’t resist! I recommend to everyone that needs good furniture with a fair price to go there!! And the best part : after all the shopping you can seat & eat in there , amazing food !
Melissa P.
Who doesn’t love Ikea? You can get cute items for less than most stores and the quality of their items has lasted many years for me. It’s easy enough for me to assemble on my own without help. At one point my whole entire apartment was IKEA and I got nothing but compliments and everyone would always tell me how cute and cozy my place was. Win!
Angie O.
Detroit, MI
I’ve only been here once and my first time was last weekend and I loved it! You can buy just about any furniture you could ever want and you buy it at a great deal. They also have accessories and just any useful home stuff you might need.
Sally N.
Annandale
This store has been a life saver to my family and I. All of my sister and I have desks from that works very well. I bought a whole set for my room — a dresser, night table, & a bed frame, that matches throughout. It makes my room look very organized and I love it so much! My desk chair is also from Ikea and was very affordable — $14.
Marin K.
Denver
The products in here get a bad wrap, why do people think they are so hard to put together? If I do not want to get something used but want to save some money this is my one stop shop.
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
I just recently moved into my own place and ikea was the place to be. All their furniture and home decor are great! I gave them a 4 star because they just don’t have enough store locations! I have to drive rather far to get to one but other than that they are my favorite. You can find so many inexpensive items that are great quality!
Chelsea L.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love Ikea! The products, while inexpensive, still are quality enough to last for a while. I have quite a few IKEA pieces in my home (listen, I’m young-ish & just getting started collecting my ‘forever’ pieces) and haven’t ever had any issues with any of them. Also, the food in the cafe is 10/10 don’t miss that portion of the trip!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?