BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kristen M.
Waterford, MI
The salon/spa I work at is completely decorated with IKEA. From our cabinets to end tables to sinks and more. That being said, the place is fabulous! Everything has a fresh, fun look and people love the spa and want to know constantly where things came from.

IKEA is brilliant. They cater to all style types and have a huge amount in store to view and take home. I'm definitely going to be getting some personal items again here soon!
Madeline B.
Buffalo, NY
The products are great and inexpensive. They last long and are durable. However, navigating the store is overwhelming and assembling the pieces can be a struggle.
Beth L.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's Ikea. It's an experience. It's for some, a lifestyle. One of my favorite weekend activities is a peruse of our local Ikea, then a stop for dinner in the Cafe before checking out the as-is section and picking up a few things before a frozen yogurt and hitting the road again.

Their furniture and home decor are more affordable than many other options, and if you'd rather not assemble it all yourself, you can pay for that too!
Leigha F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Go for the food and showroom! It’s so fun to see all of it. Just be careful when it comes to the warehouse area it’s super easy to get sucked into all the little items.
Ruth C.
Fort Worth, TX
Ikea you are the best! Great place for home, entertaining, etc. Wonderful prices on basics like curtains and bed clothes, rugs, etc. Always a good jump-off point for customizing stuff and most of their home goods have a modern, minimal feel to them. One of the best places for starting out a home too, you can quality that lasts for less price...plus it's just a fun store to shop at. Oh, and there are swedish meatballs...'nuff said.
patty a.
I always feel that Ikea has the best items. They are always very trendy and can accommodate both large and small spaces. I have noticed though, that depending on what you buy, most items won't last you for a very long time. That can be both a good and a bad thing since some people might not want to invest in all-wood furniture and instead go for the most affordable items that will be replace in a year or two. It's a cool store though.
Alyssa F.
Raleigh, NC
I love IKEA. I love that I can go to the showroom and get decorative inspiration ideas, go downstairs to pick up everything I need, go home, and put it together myself! I love not needing my fiance's help! =)

My favorite thing about IKEA is that if you're looking for a $20 coffee table, they've got it, but if you're looking for a more sturdy $200 coffee table, they have that too. They have all price ranges and styles. I love it.
Ann C.
You have to go into this store in a certain mood and be ready to spend some time and potentially come out empty handed. It is a great big maze inside, and I would suggest NOT going on a Saturday, because you will want the wrath of God to strike down on everyone in your way. But other days of the week? Yeah, usually you are fine. I love this store because it is affordable and functional, without being boring and too generic.
Margarita C.
Williston, SC
I'm sure every one can agree that IKEA has the greatest selections for furniture & decor at an affordable price. my house literally is consumed by IKEA. I love shopping there. never ever leave empty handed. always fined what I need & more then what I expected to find. Friendly environment. helpful staff. they go above & beyond for their costumers. great kids day care center. perfect for me as a mommy. I wish all stores where like that.
member-87d77
Omg what can I say about ikea lol... going to Ikea for me is better than a spa day. I mostly love their kitchen utensils but I always leave the store with my car full.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?