BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Tabitha W.
Lakeland, FL
I do love Ikea and have purchased many things from there. They have a few different styles that I love but it is definitely not the best quality. I think in the short term some of there items cannot be beat by competitors, it just isn't something that will probably look good for years to come. They have so many versatile pieces that can be used so many different ways! I do love the options and how creative pieces Ikea has!
Brittney W.
So the only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I just visited a few days ago to purchase a bedroom set. I'm just frustrated that they wanted to charge me another $300 just to get it home. And it's also the same price online. What kind of shipping costs $300?! Other than that, I am totally in love with IKEA. They have fair prices for what I feel like it great quality furniture. Or furniture that matches the price point.
MORGAN C.
IKEA is the best place to go to find affordable furniture with good qualities for college students and children as well as a large variety of multiple storage options
Natacia Z.
This place is addicting. Not only do they have a good price on things, but the products are stylish and sturdy.
My only tini problem is how easily it is to leave spending 100 bucks more than you intended too. Like Target, you go in for toothpaste, Ikea you go in for unquie lamp shade or seat cushion. You end up leaving with bags of stuff and your car trunk with an extra end table and four pillows you found on clearence.
Sandy M.
Ikea is a one stop shop when it comes to home decore/renovation. It is well organized and super affordable. It has a show room to give inspiration to their customers.
Christina P.
St Petersburg, FL
We did a complete kitchen remodel with Ikea cabinets and my kitchen turned out beautiful. We made plenty mistakes while putting some of the products together as the directions are sometimes vague. Practice makes perfect and putting a whole new kitchen in gives you lots of practice. The associates at the store were more than willing to help and I would recommend using their services if you are in the market for a new kitchen.
Yanira G.
I will be the first to say that the furniture pretty much sucks. Great for a starter apartment if you cannot afford much but do not expect it to last. A cardboard box would last longer. The accessories and kitchen items...WHOA...they got something right. They have great pieces at the same quality as my beloved Target but half the price. I can spend HOURS inside that store. The tiny items just scream for me to take them home.
bryianna W.
Stratford , CT
Ikea is a good store really nice furniture. I just wish they built the things they delivered because I he no time in my schedule to think about building my book shelf
Emily W.
Ellicott City, MD
I love IKEA.. They have very stylish furniture for all rooms. You can get great ideas when you go, as they have all the rooms set up in models. They have a cafeteria if you get hungry that has pretty good food. The furniture is all do-it-yourself, but isn't too hard if you have an extra pair of hands.
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
I love going to Ikea. It's such a fun store to walk through even when I'm not in the market for new furniture. The bedroom and living room sets are my favorite. The featured rooms are so unique and intricate. Ikea has everything from furniture to all the home goods you could ever imagine. This really is a one-stop shop. And if you get hungry, most Ikeas have a cafeteria/food area. And the Swedish meatballs are delicious.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?