BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Marinelly D.
IKEA is the perfect store for students/graduates that are starting out. Although they do have a selection of good quality products, a majority of their offerings are lower-quality items. They last you a very long time if you take care of the products. However, if you have kids, move often, etc. I would not recommend. They are not easy to assemble/disassemble. We love IKEA but are definitely aware that we get what we pay for, so we are careful with our items!
Cierra C.
I am an absolute fan of Ikea's products. I have bought beds, desks, dressers, storage units, kitchen accessories, tables, and decor from them. The shopping experience can be a little overwhelming at first, because it really is a huff store. Be prepared to put stuff together or pay someone to do it, because most of their items require some type of assembly. The prices are pretty inexpensive and normally are of good quality as well.
Tyleah M.
Austin, TX
Used to have my favorite collapsible box organizer. Then it came with a "new, lower price", I was excited and bought a few more. Then comparing the two versions, the new lower price meant cheaper construction (large, clunky plastic zippers rather than the previous slim, sleek metal ones) and poor craftsmanship (big, noticeable seams rather than the sharp, tight seamsmanship)
Lesson learned: avoid any "new lower price" items at IKEA
Chloe U.
San Diego, CA
Love the furniture, but I will not trust their delivery process ever again. However, most of my apartment is furnished with IKEA and I really enjoy the selection and style their items provide. I know people joke about things being cheap and falling apart, but as long as you take care of it, your items should last you. The store itself can be overwhelming, but I've found employees are more than willing to help you not get lost!
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
It doesn't matter what your budget is, you can find something at Ikea. They have a wide variety of products to offer. I wish that all of their items were available for shipping and/or they had more brick and mortar stores. The nearest one to me is over 3 hours away so there is no way that I'm going to travel that far just for one store. But when we are in the area, we are always sure to stop and see what the latest things are.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
I thought it was wonderful to flip through the catalog, nothing could prepare me for the awesomeness of actually walking into an Ikea. Besides the fact that you could browse the store for an eternity, they had great food there! The restaurant portion was closed when we visited the store, however they had a grocery section with edibles imported from Sweden, and were even doing samples of their Swedish meatballs with cream sauce.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
Dear Ikea,

As a first time renter I would like to say Thank You. I love all of your things. They're customizable, there are some superb hacks out there and I can build and add to your products. I especially like the wine rack that keeps getting taller in my kitchen and it's all thanks to you!!!!! Love Ikea!
Arlyn A.
Elizabeth, NJ
For some reason I always have fun when I go to IKEA. This place is huge and has practically anything you need for you're home. You can also get good decorating ideas from their catalogs or even from what you see at the store. A lot of things are affordable which is awesome. I also love the fact that a hot dog at IKEA costs only 50 cents! I never leave IKEA without a hot dog lol and the amazing items they sell of course.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
I went to the one in Sunrise, FL and can honestly say that was one of the best shopping trips of my life. I had never been in an Ikea and it was overwhelming and exciting in the best way possible. I left with adorable planters and art prints and I will definitley make the trip back over when I redo my room
Tabitha W.
Lakeland, FL
I do love Ikea and have purchased many things from there. They have a few different styles that I love but it is definitely not the best quality. I think in the short term some of there items cannot be beat by competitors, it just isn't something that will probably look good for years to come. They have so many versatile pieces that can be used so many different ways! I do love the options and how creative pieces Ikea has!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?