BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Bri🌙🦄🍃
I've recently purchased my whole bedroom set from here and I still love it! They sell all their things at an affordable price and it's now time for some new couches?!!
Beth L.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's Ikea. It's an experience. It's for some, a lifestyle. One of my favorite weekend activities is a peruse of our local Ikea, then a stop for dinner in the Cafe before checking out the as-is section and picking up a few things before a frozen yogurt and hitting the road again.

Their furniture and home decor are more affordable than many other options, and if you'd rather not assemble it all yourself, you can pay for that too!
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
The furniture I purchased had missing items. They gave me the option of waiting 5 days for the items to be shipped or come back to the store. If you have time to waste go to ikea.
Chloe U.
San Diego, CA
Love the furniture, but I will not trust their delivery process ever again. However, most of my apartment is furnished with IKEA and I really enjoy the selection and style their items provide. I know people joke about things being cheap and falling apart, but as long as you take care of it, your items should last you. The store itself can be overwhelming, but I've found employees are more than willing to help you not get lost!
Ruth C.
Fort Worth, TX
Ikea you are the best! Great place for home, entertaining, etc. Wonderful prices on basics like curtains and bed clothes, rugs, etc. Always a good jump-off point for customizing stuff and most of their home goods have a modern, minimal feel to them. One of the best places for starting out a home too, you can quality that lasts for less price...plus it's just a fun store to shop at. Oh, and there are swedish meatballs...'nuff said.
Marinelly D.
IKEA is the perfect store for students/graduates that are starting out. Although they do have a selection of good quality products, a majority of their offerings are lower-quality items. They last you a very long time if you take care of the products. However, if you have kids, move often, etc. I would not recommend. They are not easy to assemble/disassemble. We love IKEA but are definitely aware that we get what we pay for, so we are careful with our items!
Alyssa F.
Raleigh, NC
I love IKEA. I love that I can go to the showroom and get decorative inspiration ideas, go downstairs to pick up everything I need, go home, and put it together myself! I love not needing my fiance's help! =)

My favorite thing about IKEA is that if you're looking for a $20 coffee table, they've got it, but if you're looking for a more sturdy $200 coffee table, they have that too. They have all price ranges and styles. I love it.
Tyleah M.
Austin, TX
Used to have my favorite collapsible box organizer. Then it came with a "new, lower price", I was excited and bought a few more. Then comparing the two versions, the new lower price meant cheaper construction (large, clunky plastic zippers rather than the previous slim, sleek metal ones) and poor craftsmanship (big, noticeable seams rather than the sharp, tight seamsmanship)
Lesson learned: avoid any "new lower price" items at IKEA
Margarita C.
Williston, SC
I'm sure every one can agree that IKEA has the greatest selections for furniture & decor at an affordable price. my house literally is consumed by IKEA. I love shopping there. never ever leave empty handed. always fined what I need & more then what I expected to find. Friendly environment. helpful staff. they go above & beyond for their costumers. great kids day care center. perfect for me as a mommy. I wish all stores where like that.
Kristen M.
Waterford, MI
The salon/spa I work at is completely decorated with IKEA. From our cabinets to end tables to sinks and more. That being said, the place is fabulous! Everything has a fresh, fun look and people love the spa and want to know constantly where things came from.

IKEA is brilliant. They cater to all style types and have a huge amount in store to view and take home. I'm definitely going to be getting some personal items again here soon!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?