BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
IKEA is a life-saver! Not only is it super fun to check out the showroom or grab a meal in the food court, but when I was living abroad it was the one place I could count on for affordable and stylish home goods. I could find chocolate and coffee as well as other for my pantry, candles and seasonal decorations, and furniture items.
Bianca B.
New York
The store is super confusing and overwhelming. Also hate the assembly process of the products as there are no worded directions. However the products are a good price for the quality
Brittany P.
North haledon , NJ
IKEA is a great place to shop at. They always have cost effective products that are modern and in style. There is always so much to choose from and the Swedish meatballs are amazing!
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
So many furniture and accessory options! Going is a whole event that you can end with some yummy food in store. I always make heading to IKEA a day trip with friends. It's never dull
Mahalakshmi S.
When my husband and I wanted to buy furniture for our home, our first and last stop was Ikea. We got the brimnes bed, friheten sofa, hesstun mattress and bolltistel duvet cover set. 1. The brimnes bed is quite a popular choice in ikea, and I understand why as well. The queen size bed we chose has four storage drawers that are inbuilt, perfect for stowing away extra bed sheets, pillowcases and other miscellaneous stuff. It is sturdy and very functional. 2. The friheten model is a convertible sleeper sofa with storage compartments for pillows and comforters. We chose the black colored one, which came with three large cushions and covers as well. It is made of faux leather and once stretched out, two people can easily sleep on it. We slept on this sofa for a week every night, and it was super comfortable. 3. The hesstun mattress we chose was the queen size, medium firm in white variant. It is a spring mattress with memory foam, ensuring a comfortable posture and better sleep over time. It is bouncy, and I can feel myself sink in to comfort whenever I lie down. It is a good choice for someone with back issues. 4. The bolltistel duvet cover set we chose was a queen size/full size. It has black, white, grey and yellow colors imprinted in circular patterns. It has a 'minimalist with a pop of color' vibe and is soft to the touch as well. This duvet cover set is good for colder climates, as it provides a certain warmth due to the fabric composition.  The only thing I wish Ikea has is a lower price of assembling furniture, which can add up hefty when you total furniture pieces together. Otherwise, it has everything for everyone.RATING: 4.5/5
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
IKEA is my favorite place to buy home items. I love the well priced furniture, how sleek and modern everything is. Downstairs is dreamy for making your kitchen incredibly well stocked, for Knick knacks, and for their amazing fabric patterns. The cafeteria is also healthy, cheap, and delicious. I would ikea every day if I could!
Emiley R.
St.Cloud
I love Ikea it’s so inexpensive and the quality is fantastic I have a sofa and several things like kitchen organizers, toys, rugs most things are just great price great quality. They are good about returns I returned a couch actually it was too hard. The food court is great as well. It’s an enjoyable all day shopping experience.
Jamie L.
IKEA is the only stop for home products! They offer affordable, clean, stylish options that come in such a variety that everyone is happy. I love that their pieces can be used in multiple ways. They are such an innovative company that sparks inspiration in the world. If you haven’t yet shopped at IKEA then you need to go..now!!
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
I have such a love hate relationship with ikea. Yeah I can find trendy, cheap and ready to go items. However I’ve purchased silver ware here that has completely rusted, beds that have broke into pieces (while I was sleeping on it) and very low quality pieces of furniture.
Sabrina S.
IKEA is amazing! I am able to decorate my home with ease using their amazing products. I have never purchased an item I regretted. Everything is so versatile and can be used just about anywhere in a home. A few plain white shelves can become so much and styled to fit anyone’s home. The cost is very affordable and makes DIY projects for homes so fun!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?