BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
Absolutely love these bright flowers I found at Ikea this weekend. Perfect addition to my DIY wedding centerpieces. The price was amazingly on point, as other stores charge a fortune for artificial flowers!

IKEA for the win!
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
This is a very dangerous place! : ) I love that you get to see the furniture and decor set up in a show room to give you an idea of what the items look like in action! Gives you great decorating ideas and pretty awesome prices. I will say that if you're looking for top quality this is probably not the place to shop but for what we needed ikea got the job done. 2 years later and I am still kicking myself for not grabbing a couple of $10 dollar end tables!!
Isabel W.
Fulton, IL
I purchased and large picture and farm set and it was so affordable. I was surprised how low their prices are and how well their products are made, I have had it for years!
Tatiana K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
It's a modern store that you find all kinds of neat stuff. If it's furniture for a tight space this is your place to find it or if it's a new Millenium thing is your place to go
Selina R.
Ikea is a great place for buying and creating new pieces for the home of your dreams! The products differ and theres always something there for everyone. Each product is good and sturdy, and truly worth the price. However, the store itself is a bit overwhelming and can be worrisome. Other than the physical store, I love Ikea!
Jamie C.
Ikea is great for cheap furniture. Downside is you have to assemble yourself but it's at a lower cost. Not the best quality but in general it's comparable to other stores.
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
To me, Ikea is the perfect place for college student and young adults starting out that move a lot and don't have much money. You can find simple pieces that aren't too difficult to put together that you can easily sell to other people or won't put you out by too much money if you give away or trash it. It gets quite expensive to buy top of the line bulky furniture every year for your new dorm or apartment; especially when you don't have enough space.
Rheannon f.
Quinlan, TX
If you haven't shopped here then you should totally go even if you are just looking for something to do for the day! there is so much to look at, its a great layout, a little over whelming but so much fun to see how everything is set up!!!! My friend and i had a blast just looking at everything and getting ideas. You can literally waste your day checking everything out! and the prices are pretty good. You will want to decorate every room in your house!
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
IKEA is a wonderland of beautifully designed rooms and great products. It can seem a little overwhelming at first because there are so many incredible things to look at. Definitely allow yourself enough time to peruse as you please. The warehouse type area that you end your store visit in to make purchases is extremely well organized. I love this store so much and could see myself furnishing my future apartment/house with their furniture and accessories.
Julia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
IKEA is okay. You get what you pay for! It's great for someone like me who isn't looking for the best quality because I know I cannot afford it, but it's also great because they have literally EVERYTHING. And I mean EVERYTHING. Again - need house supplies? You'll literally get it all, but it doesn't mean they'll last forever. I just got rid of my college measuring cups that held up for 6 years. Go to Ikea to fill your house up until you can afford what you want!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?