BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
Absolutely love these bright flowers I found at Ikea this weekend. Perfect addition to my DIY wedding centerpieces. The price was amazingly on point, as other stores charge a fortune for artificial flowers!

IKEA for the win!
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
This is a very dangerous place! : ) I love that you get to see the furniture and decor set up in a show room to give you an idea of what the items look like in action! Gives you great decorating ideas and pretty awesome prices. I will say that if you're looking for top quality this is probably not the place to shop but for what we needed ikea got the job done. 2 years later and I am still kicking myself for not grabbing a couple of $10 dollar end tables!!
Isabel W.
Fulton, IL
I purchased and large picture and farm set and it was so affordable. I was surprised how low their prices are and how well their products are made, I have had it for years!
Selina R.
Ikea is a great place for buying and creating new pieces for the home of your dreams! The products differ and theres always something there for everyone. Each product is good and sturdy, and truly worth the price. However, the store itself is a bit overwhelming and can be worrisome. Other than the physical store, I love Ikea!
Julia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
IKEA is okay. You get what you pay for! It's great for someone like me who isn't looking for the best quality because I know I cannot afford it, but it's also great because they have literally EVERYTHING. And I mean EVERYTHING. Again - need house supplies? You'll literally get it all, but it doesn't mean they'll last forever. I just got rid of my college measuring cups that held up for 6 years. Go to Ikea to fill your house up until you can afford what you want!
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
IKEA is always a go-to for me, as a college student on a tight budget. I try to find things secondhand, but when I can't, IKEA is my first choice. A good selection of moderate quality items at a great price. The only qualm is that with bigger pieces, you have to assemble, and sometimes the diagram-only instructions are not very easy to understand. However, the food court with yummy Swedish meatballs tacks some more points on to IKEA as a whole.
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Bachelor pad furniture that is worth every penny. I literally furnished my last home with everything IKEA. My MALM bedroom set lasted through an entire move. Same for my sofa. The furniture isn't always to put together without help. I hired someone to put all my furniture together and dismantle it before my move. IKEA is not heirloom quality furniture although it is perfect for college kids. IKEA has a wide variety of products that everyone of all ages can use. However the furniture isn't meant to last years.
Elissia A.
Ikea is great for pretty much anything! If theres an alien invasion I'm running to IKEA! Its so nicely laid out and all the furniture is sturdy and inexpensive! I do wish they would lower shipping prices they sometimes cost more than the item itself! Definitely stop by IKEA, I don't think ones life is complete without stopping by IKEA at least once in their life!
Check out our room tour video and maybe it'll inspire you to goto IKEA! Just saying ;)
Madeline M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I didn't personally shop here at the store but I was given an IKEA dresser with mirrors on it and I love it, I looked at the website and saw some great stuff! Wish it was cheaper.
jessica f.
Our family loves to get great design ideas at an affordable price. The children ask to go to ikea as if it were chuck e cheese because of the fun kids play area and the restaurant area, everyone should visit here ...you could get lost here for hrs and come out wanting to redo the whole house .....love , love , love ikea
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?