BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kyia C.
Funny to say but most of my furniture is from here because they have such a great variety and many styles! Plus when you're finished shopping you can go pick up a yummy lunch.
Elisa R.
Costa Mesa, CA
Im currently obsessed with a patio set from IKEA that is always out of stock... I am literally stalking their website daily. Its so convenient that their site allows you to see stock levels at each location. I LOVE IKEA furniture, mostly because I can put it together without help, and I love the showroom areas where you can get some great ideas about how to decorate your own place. They have great plants to brighten up your room and awesome organizational items.
Brittnie B.
Lakewood, CA
IKEA is great! If Caters to all different taste and styles. I recently bought a hanging lamp that just finished our living room. It's beyond inexpensive so you feel good shopping at IKEA.
Diana B.
This is my favorite budget store around the globe! We bought almost everything there when we first moved to Germany. When we moved to USA - it was my first idea to order delivery of all the furniture from IKEA. I love their affordable prices. As we move quite often this is what we really need - cheap and decent quality for couple of years. However, the furniture can survive long years.
Ryoko M.
I have stopped purchasing furniture at IKEA as they do not hold up very well, especially the bookshelves and dressers. The flimsy wood bends easily and the paint is easily chipped off. I like their bed mattresses though, they are comfortable and way more affordable than other stores. I also like to buy small knick knacks like kitchen items, baskets, and linens. Their 'as-is' section is worth a look as well- I have bought a floor lamp for under 10 dollars there before!
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This store is addicting! The furniture is obviously not top quality, but when you're not looking for something super fancy or are on a budget this store is amazing. My husband and I went here and bought a ton of stuff when we first got married to start our place together. The store is tons of fun to walk around and plan your dream home. They do have products that are definitely just as good as any other place but a better price. It really depends on what you're buying.
Alexis B.
You can always find easy to put together furniture thats cheap, plus im swedish so its fun stopping at the food court to get a bite of grandmas dishes she used to make for us!
Marissa G.
East Falmouth, MA
If I was rich I would buy everything. However I'm not rich. So I can't buy everything but my house is more than well furnished with the things I've boughten. You should compare prices on somethings because they won't always have the best prices on home good products but for furnishings they can't be beat. Maybe some people don't like to build the furniture but I'm not one of those, nothing makes me prouder than knowing I built my kitchen cabinets, couch, ottoman... etc
Monique S.
San Diego, CA
Ikea is my go to when it comes to furniture. My daughter is still little so I'm not about to fork over a ton of money for furnite that is just going to get destroyed. Also, I'm not willing to sacrifice my home to the "lack of style" gods. Ikea's products are insanely affordable and pretty darn durable is you ask me. I recently just god rid of a dresser that I had purchased almost 15 years ago from Ikea because it had just started to fall apart. Not bad for $30 bucks!
Heather G.
Conroe, TX
Ikea designs are very clean, affordable, and able to fit into almost any decor (sometimes with a bit of tweaking). However, while some pieces hold up for the long haul, other items fall apart very quickly. I don't want to say that the store lacks quality as a whole, but you have to be careful what you purchase. If it is an item that is going to get a lot of use, I tend to not purchase it from Ikea. Decor items, accent furniture, and other accessories are great though!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?