BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Courtney M.
Toledo, OH
I CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OF IKEA! I love going to IKEA and following the arrows through the entire store to find new things for my apartment. It’s affordable, the instructions for things that need to be assembled are so easy to read, the styles are always trendy and match everything I own.. hands down my favorite “home improvement” store.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
IKEA is kind of notorious for having poorly made products but I think it’s great for people who are in college or on a lower budget to get some nice, cute pieces for their home but that they don’t expect will last for a lifetime. I furnished my first apartment with nearly all ikea stuff and it lasted the few years I stayed there. I’m a fan.
jessica c.
Arlington, TX
My family and I like going to Ikea because there's so much inspiration from the showrooms, everything is arranged in a trendy and stylish way. There's many styles too that I see from classic to modern and contemporary, prices are always right and fair. Associates are always really nice and always ready to help out and answer questions.
Melissa P.
Who doesn’t love Ikea? You can get cute items for less than most stores and the quality of their items has lasted many years for me. It’s easy enough for me to assemble on my own without help. At one point my whole entire apartment was IKEA and I got nothing but compliments and everyone would always tell me how cute and cozy my place was. Win!
Samantha M.
Kannapolis, NC
Ikeas prices used to be soooo much more amazing but it seems that they tend to steadily incline. There’s so much that you can find here even when you’re not looking, and for the most part you are getting deals on whatever you buy. So many options, but you can spend a whole weekend in there if you don’t know how to navigate through the store itself.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I don’t live close to an IKEA so I am not always lucky enough to be able to go. However, when I do go it is near impossible to not spend money. They have great selections of furniture and set it up in a way that is so hard to resist not wanting to buy everything. They also have all the home basics you could need. I always leave happy.
Hannah G.
Wichita Falls, TX
IKEA is my go-to for furniture and houseware items! The price points are fair, and in most cases everything’s easy to assemble. Quality varies from product to product, but in most instances it’s incredible! The best thing to get there is kitchen supplies; whether it be knives, utensils, pots, pans, dinnerware, or my personal fave Woks!
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
I just recently moved into my own place and ikea was the place to be. All their furniture and home decor are great! I gave them a 4 star because they just don’t have enough store locations! I have to drive rather far to get to one but other than that they are my favorite. You can find so many inexpensive items that are great quality!
Perla R.
Mission
This is the store that pushes you to redo the entire house but also gives you everything you need to do so!!! From the kitchen and bedrooms to decorations for both adults and children
Lexie W.
Yucaipa, CA
Being 100% honest, I mostly only go to Ikea for the food. Its great and cheap. The things I have purchased from Ikea were always impulse buys, but they have lasted a really long time.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?