BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kiana M.
Ikea has some great products if you're a college student but I wouldn't want a bunch of IKEA stuff in my adult home. Their furniture and things are relatively inexpensive and with a short assembly at home you can have a really cute table or chair or both! The only reason I would t want post-college is that with cheaper prices come less quality and these products tend to wear out more quickly and aren't really able to be assembled, taken apart then reassembled without some damage.
Diana C.
Astoria, NY
I bought my son's nursery furniture here. I appreciate this for short term furniture. Something that I won't be needing for too long and I know I'll toss in less than five years.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I've only ever been to this store once and it was a few months ago. This place is HUGE!! (Mass), I love how they have displays of different rooms and set ups so you can get a feel on what you really went. I also like how in the "basement" is where you go to pick everything up but it can also get confusing and frustrating. Great store nonetheless.
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA
They have all of your furniture needs and it's not super expensive. They do take a little bit of work to put together and the store can be a maze but overall it's a fun place to go
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I bought my vanity from ikea a month ago. it's actually a desk the micke desk Its tall wide and long with two draws they're very spacious. and it was a fraction of the price of the malm and way bigger. Shipping was a bit vague at first, it's like you sign a waver, you pay, and the a week later its at your door. lol My next order will be in store for sure but all in all i love my purchase! Ikea can work on its shipping and handling prices the shipping cost more than the furniture.
Shivani P.
Chicago
I love IKEA! If you want something for a cheap price, this is where you can get it. Keep in mind though that the quality reflects the price. They have some very unique products.
Erika G.
Massillon , OH
The closest IKEA is about an hour away in P.A. but it's well worth the trip. The place is huge! Its fun to check out the latest designs and get new fresh ideas. They are inexpensive and are great quality. It's also pretty cool because you can drop your children off at the little daycare center in the front of the store and focus on your ideas. they also have a resturant and cafe and its great to sit down after browsing to really think of what would be perfect for your house.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I live near an Ikea now and now every time we have visitors, that's where have to go. Ikea is great but I sometimes get overwhelmed. People there are just so rude and inconsiderate and going through this place is like a war zone. It's frustrating a lot of the times. My husband and I are completely exhausted after going through Ikea. They do have great prices on things but be careful what you get. A lot of the furniture is cheaply made and isn't worth some of the prices.
Siri S.
I love going to IKEA even though I know a lot of the stuff is just OK and not that great. They offer some simple solutions and small selection of household items that fit the pocket book. It's a great store to get stuff for college or the apartment when you are first starting out, but not really a brand I would consider to furnish my entire home. I still have IKEA lamps and bedroom/storage furniture. It works, its ok, but it's not the best quality in the world. It works.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
IKEA is so much fun It has so many cool items from furniture to appliances and more. I love all of the different products available. Some things are very inexpensive while some things can be a little more pricey. Most things at IKEA are less expensive there then if found at other retailers. It takes a really long time to venture through IKEA so I always have to have a couple of hours blocked out in order to shop there. They do have a decent restaurant inside where you can stop for a bite to eat.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?