BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rachel P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I know Ikea can have a bad reputation when it comes to home furnishings, but what I've found every time I've moved is that it's GREAT to get a starter set of furniture and furnishings together. Once you have that basic set, you can build from there.

I'm also handy-crafty-buildy, so putting the kits together myself is fun (as long as you have all the pieces)! There's actually something more satisfying, even if it's a really simple kit, about knowing you built something yourself.
Rebecca R.
Ambler, PA
IKEA is a great store. Their furniture is affordable and although you have to build it yourself, it's definitely worth it. In some ikeas, you can eat there while you're shopping!
Victoria M.
I absolutely love IKEA! Everything is affordable and east to assemble, their textiles are the best and so are their bed frames. I plan on purchasing their TRYSIL bed frame next!
Elizabeth B.
Rossville, IL
Just recently purchased 3 end tables, a coffee table and a set of 2 lamps for my living room. The prices are great and the stores are huge! So far it'sy favorite furniture store.
Diana C.
Astoria, NY
I bought my son's nursery furniture here. I appreciate this for short term furniture. Something that I won't be needing for too long and I know I'll toss in less than five years.
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA
They have all of your furniture needs and it's not super expensive. They do take a little bit of work to put together and the store can be a maze but overall it's a fun place to go
Basquiat P.
The IKEA experience is one like no other. It's such a unique place to shop at! I recently purchase a simple, white wardrobe for all my newborn sons' things and it's amazing! Especially if you don't have a ton of storage space, it's very convenient. I love that IKEA's products come with clear, easy instructions for assembly as I prefer to put some furniture together myself as opposed to paying extra to have IKEA send someone out and do it. Great store, carries everything for your home!
Kiana M.
Ikea has some great products if you're a college student but I wouldn't want a bunch of IKEA stuff in my adult home. Their furniture and things are relatively inexpensive and with a short assembly at home you can have a really cute table or chair or both! The only reason I would t want post-college is that with cheaper prices come less quality and these products tend to wear out more quickly and aren't really able to be assembled, taken apart then reassembled without some damage.
Hope I.
North Las Vegas, NV
IKEA is the perfect place to go for super cute and affordable furniture. I don't shop here that often but I wish I did. I got a super cute desk one time and I absolutely love it.
Shivani P.
Chicago
I love IKEA! If you want something for a cheap price, this is where you can get it. Keep in mind though that the quality reflects the price. They have some very unique products.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?