BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Samantha M.
Webster, TX
Ikea is great. I love how easy they make it to visualize items together with their display apartments and rooms. I definitely draw a lot of my home decorating from them. I've never had a problem with any of the furniture I've bought there (even after moving it). They have great prices on a lot of furniture and accessories. I even like they're plant selection, I usually always find one to add to my collection! I also like to eat while I'm there and sometimes I even buy cookies and frozen foods to take home!
Petea O.
Cambridge, MA
IKEA is the Mecca of stylish, simple affordable household items. I have many pieces of furniture from IKEA and they are all functional very wel at helping me organize my home.
IKEA furniture is typically piece that are not worth the hassle of moving.
With that said I love going to IKEA and perusing their catalog with my Sharpie in hand to circle what I want.
Kimberly O.
Brooklyn, NY
Ikea stuff is very hit or miss and somethings you just can NOT go wrong! I love the plastic bowls and plates and cups for kids ($2 for 6!) and I get some of my furniture from there but it can be really great or really crappy. My full size platform bed from there held up until I replaced it 2 years later, but the twin captains bed I got for my son fell apart in 6 months... So definitely don't expect too much from there but the prices are low enough to not matter. Great for a first apartment or small items!
destiny m.
Indianapolis, IN
Ikea is so much fun! It's like a little museum in the store. I love being able to browse through the store and actually seeing the furniture displayed in a functional way. I love it!
Regina F.
Norwich, CT
This store is very unique. It's huge so be prepared to spend some time there. They have a ton of products And they guide you through the store through each different area until you reach the registers at the end. Throughout the store they have complete homes set up with the square footage and all of ikea products and how much it would cost. Also they have a retrieve yourself section where you can pick up the furniture yourself. Then stop at the food area to get their famous meatballs or ice cream cones!
Jana M.
Kansas City, MO
Recently purchased a king sized bed frame and mattress at IKEA. The price was MUCH cheaper than anywhere else we looked and the quality is exceptional. I am so happy with my purchase!
Ashlee G.
Jonesboro, AR
This store is unreal! You walk in and it's floor to ceiling and slightly overwhelming but it's so awesome. It's literally like a maze to navigate but super easy you won't get lost. Employees are super nice and helpful. There's really a little bit of everything here. You can truly find something for everyone. You can find some exceptional deals here. I wish we had one here where I lived and didn't have to drive 2 hours to get to ikea! But the drive is worth it! Make sure you have your walking shoes on :)
Jasdeep G.
I love ikea!! My whole bedroom is from ikea. I love the entire experience ikea provides for their shoppers - from looking and the beautiful showrooms to building the furniture yourself.
Vivian T.
Clive, IA
Who doesn't love Ikea? From their outrageously affordable prices to their modern furniture styles, dining ware, lighting options and many more. Heck, even their food is tasty and at a great price! You really can't go wrong with that!!

We always end up picking up kitchen tools like pans, silverware drinkware, etc or even travel essentials here. I always pick up cheap necessities like toilet brush cleaners here or paper towel holders. They seriously have everything you may need and everything you didn't know you needed!
Adrienne M.
Ithaca, NY
What can I say about this place that hasn't already been said. It is amazing I can buy everything from a kitchen scrub brush to a stuff animal for my kiddo. Always clean and friendly!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?