BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Kendra M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Besides my boyfriend almost losing a finger trying to assemble our couch, I had a great experience with ikea. Being right out of college and having to furnish an entire apartment, the prices and styles at ikea cannot be beat. It is annoying that you can’t order online and that delivery is $90, but it’s just part of the experience.
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
I have such a love hate relationship with ikea. Yeah I can find trendy, cheap and ready to go items. However I’ve purchased silver ware here that has completely rusted, beds that have broke into pieces (while I was sleeping on it) and very low quality pieces of furniture.
Lori R.
Ikea is such a great store, you can find anything from bedroom furniture to kitchen cabinets to a bathroom sink. And then stop for some later, frames and meatballs on your way out !
Elizabeth R.
Hialeah, FL
Love love love this store all my furniture is from ikea and the decor i always shop there because i found good deals and good prices. Also I like the assambly part so I truly recommend it ☺️
Kayla S.
Ikea has great low cost furniture. (Not necessarily beds or couches) I have 5 different kallax units that I love! Tables and chairs are decent and I like the curtians for outdoors.
Megan P.
Staten Island, NY
IKEA is a magical, magical place. I could live there, and I've often thought about hiding and never leaving. They have the best deals, the best food, and its setup like the dream rooms I've always wanted in the house I don't own. The Swedish meatballs are amazing, and the almond tarte pastries are my favorite dessert on earth.
Autumn C.
Macomb, MI
I love IKEA it is one of my favorite home stores. The only negative is that the boxes can be heavy for me to load and unload. I can always find little home gadgets at great prices.
April H.
I enjoy shopping at Ikea for all my bedroom, living room, and office supplies. What I don't like is how long it takes to put together some of the items, especially the bunk bed set I bought for my kids. It took almost 7 hours to put up. If they had better directions on paper or maybe a video tutorial, maintenance would be a whole lot easier.
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
IKEA i like this store because it is very huge and you find everything you need for your home, and the price is good, I do not buy very often but my mom loves this store.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
IKEA is a kids (and adults) playground. It has everything from high end furniture, to inexpensive plates and forks. They also have a cafeteria you can go eat and rest at. The employees are amazing and informative as well.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?