BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
IKEA is awesome. You can buy furniture, remodeling materials and even the kitchen sink. Pretty much if it furnishes your home, you will likely find it there. This is a type of store that is geared for DIY style. For example, you will likely need to assemble your furniture and fixtures. This DIY styling allows for the products to be offer at a lower cost. They also have a delivery feature and you can browse and purchase on their website. Most stores also have a restaurant inside where the serve dishes like Swedish meatballs and such.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely LOVE going to Ikea every chance I get.  All of the furniture is very affordable, and there are different styles for every aesthetic.  Most of our furniture is from ikea--our kitchen table, our entertainment center, our guest bed, our dressers.  I love that the store is designed by room, and they have different little rooms set up so you can see what it would look like in your own house!  My husband says he hates meandering though all the show rooms, but then we always find furniture and/or decoration to bring home.
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Im very satisfied with my purchase within this company! Great quality for a great price! I would highly recommend trying! Im a repeat buyer. Wont be disappointed.
Rachel D.
Ft Washington, MD
One thing I randomly go to ikea for is their food! Gotta have my Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes. Their furniture looks nice and at a decent price. I also love their plant section.
Rebecca J.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I've been to IKEA one time and it was so much fun! They have practical furniture for a practical price! But they also have quirky stuff that fits my personality too! And don't even get me started on those meatballs!
Jenny C.
Eagan , MN
I love IKEA. It's huge and has so many ideas for your home. I love looking at the rooms they have set up and decorated, especially all the ideas for small spaces. Recently I've noticed that some prices are not much cheaper (if at all) for the items as compared to other home decoration stores. It's a bit of a disappointment since you assemble all furniture yourself.
Tina E.
Lillington, NC
Ikea is my favorite store hands down! Imagine a huge two story building full of furniture and home goods with a great restaurant to boot. The upstairs is set up in little vignettes and trying out the furniture is encouraged. Go ahead and jump on the sofa, its alright! Downstairs is the marketplace full of all the things you need to make a house a home. If you have kids and areworried they'll get bored while you're shopping? Don't worry, there's a place you can drop off your children while you shop.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE IKEA! I love the simplicity as well as the many configurations of most of their products. I love that I can change items to better suit my needs. We have a bunch of Ikea in my home. From Pax closets down to the forks and spoons my kids use. I have modified items, as well as used them as intended, all with great results. I recycled my old TV stand meant for the accent dinosaur TVs to fit better under my wall mount flat screen. You can't even tell that I hacked about 8 inches off the back. I tend to buy the more expensive Ikea items and they last. All 4 of my kids have Ikea dressers, my boys have the loft beds, and my girls will be graduating to bunk beds soon.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
IKEA offers everything from furniture to toys to their famous meatballs as you're shopping. It's decent quality for a decent price provided you are willing to build your own furniture and on occasion call about missing parts. You also need to carry out your boxes by yourself after picking them out in the warehouse by yourself. Basically, if you want something done, do it yourself! Still, the catalogue that IKEA offers gives inspiration to creating a whole room for an affordable price, and the products are unique.
Allison S.
I was just at Ikea this weekend shopping for furniture for my new apartment. The store in my area is gigantic and super confusing due to the layout. We only bought 1 thing at full price - an entertainment center that is huge and takes up a lot of empty wall space. I love it! Other than that we stumbled upon a whole section of sale items that were really inexpensive. It was a mix of everything: rugs, furniture, accent pieces, odds and ends. I wish I lived closer so I could check out the sale section more often!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?