BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Rebecca J.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I've been to IKEA one time and it was so much fun! They have practical furniture for a practical price! But they also have quirky stuff that fits my personality too! And don't even get me started on those meatballs!
Malissa A.
I purchased a small metal writing table and a desk chair recently. As a DIY lover I love mixing and matching peices from different collections, putting them together, spray painting them, and having an amazing end result. Ikea is furniture heaven with all of their accessories for different styles and no sales people to hassle you while you look around. My little workspace looks amazing and glam thanks to the writing table and chair I was able to customize. I will be going back soon to decorate more rooms in my house.
Caitlin M.
Love IKEA! Though putting together some pieces can be tedious, the finished product looks great in your home. I know they get a bad rep sometimes for furniture that "falls apart," but I haven't experienced this problem with anything I've ever purchased. If you put it together correctly, it will remain that way. Their housewares are great, too, and so cheap! My favorite silicon spatula is from IKEA, and it was only 99 cents! The cafeteria is fantastic, too. The Swedish meatballs meal is so delicious, filling, and cheap.
Dionna J.
I have a dresser that i still currently use and may I tell you that it's been through some stuff! I've had it for over 8 years now and it's still holding up great! A few of the drawers are now unaligned/need fixing, but I guess the amount of clothes I put was too much. Ikea's furniture can really take a punch! Not only the dresser I have, but two closets with glass doors. They really can withhold themselves for a long time! After a while the parts such as screws and bolts may come loose, or the shelves may start to bend inward if things are too heavy on it, but overall, if you're looking for furniture that you won't want long term and you want to build it yourself, Ikea is the way to go!
Laura J.
Georgetown, TX
Ikea has been a staple in my family for years. When I was a kid we used to travel to the big store in Germany for all our needs. Back in the States, there's one just down the street from my house. It's great for furniture that is only meant to last you about 10 years. I've always loved putting things together from IKEA. The ONLY thing I dislike about this store is every time I go, I feel like I'm being guided through this giant rat maze or a cattle call. It makes me feel really anxious and pushes me to hurry through.
Beverly O.
San Antonio, TX
Like Disney world for grown ups. I've only found high quality reasonably priced items at IKEA. The only downside is the lack of locations. The nearest one is a mover 2 hours a st from me
Rachel D.
Ft Washington, MD
One thing I randomly go to ikea for is their food! Gotta have my Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes. Their furniture looks nice and at a decent price. I also love their plant section.
Cassie S.
IKEA is one of my favorite places to go - There's always something new, you always get a lot of bang for your buck. One product I pick up every time I visit, is their plastic zip bags (their version of a 'ziploc') in the kitchen section. They come in a variety of sizes and mixed size boxes. We've found them to be equal quality in comparison to what you typically find in the food storage section of a grocery store, reliable in their seal, and obviously affordable. You have to try these! They're a great little find :)
Mandi W.
Glen Allen, VA
When I graduated college and moved into my first real apartment, I furnished it COMPLETELY with IKEA. I think the whole apartment cost less than 2000 to furnish (and it's a 1br 850 sq foot apartment).

The furniture is modern and chic, and seems to really hold up well for the price. They also offer a lot of the products in various colors so you can really give your home your own personal flair.

I'm really happy with all my furniture, and it was inexpensive enough to completely redecorate in a few years if I want to.
ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Im very satisfied with my purchase within this company! Great quality for a great price! I would highly recommend trying! Im a repeat buyer. Wont be disappointed.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?