BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Cendy O.
Gainesville, VA
I love Ikea. We have to make a day out of it. I wish they would keep the layout the same, and only change the products. It's like a maze in there when the office furniture is where the bedroom furniture used to be...so confusing!
I do, however love their furniture. I've gotten several pieces in the past couple of months. My favorite being the Malm Dressing Table which I use as a make up vanity!
After about a couple of hours trying to navigate the store and working up a sweat I MUST GET an ice cream cone on the way out, mm m mmm
Nina B.
Atlanta, GA
I love IKEA you just can't go wrong shopping in there if you go to buy one thing you walk out with a whole shopping cart full worth the money worth the time worth the wait where is the crowd
talia C.
Leominster, Ma
I went to IKEA to get the products to build my own vanity and I am very pleased with the results. The employee that helped me was very knowledgeable, and I got quality items at a decent price
Ashley D.
Amazing place to shop from furniture to furnishings! Perfect for college kids, new renters, or home owners. Many of the furniture pieces I've boughten have held up extraordinarily well, plus they look fantastic! The super inexpensive ($5 coffee table) will still hold up but it's obviously not as great as some of the other stuff. Dishes, linens, bedding, lighting- all great quality for the price. Would advice college kids to buy futons from here!!!! They have a number of futon mattresses to choose from and are incredibly comfortable!!!!!!!!
Amanda D.
My apartment would not be home without all the great furniture and accessories that I've found at IKEA! Each piece of furniture was simple to assemble and has last multiple moves in Chicago!
Katelyn I.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love ikea and could spend hours in the store, but... that is because the store is super confusing. Its like a maze and to get back to the front to get to the elevators you either have to have nothing in your cart and go past the checkouts to the elevators or go back through the whole store which could take forever and get you lost. The quality of there products are hit or miss. We got our kids bunk bed from there and it is absolutely amazing, but the dresser we bought a few years ago broke in our move and being a military family we moved a lot so we need something that will hold up. I do have to say their customer service is absolutely amazing.
Raven R.
Salem, OR
ikea is heaven for your house. it's an all day thing for me. i couldn't believe how low the prices were. i love all of my ikea items and furniture. i love how they have something for everyone
Ishtar A.
Products I really do like, even if they are a pain to assemble sometimes. Shopping there is touch and go depending on the time, and the help you can receive in terms of sales. I will NEVER EVER deliver from them. As they were unhelpful in helping in a situation I had with a fail delivery caused by the third party. I now have to wait 2 additional weeks to receive my bedroom furniture. I also had to trek back to the store (over an hour away) to settle this, since no one would fix my delivery date via phone or computer. Horrible CS. HORRIBLE.
Deana S.
Matawan, NJ
While ikea has great deals and some awesome home furnishings for every style i feel as though you get what you pay for. If you are purchasing something in which you are using on a daily basis ( i.e. bed desk chair ) if you don't use the item gently it will wear and tear easily. None of the couches / bed ( in my opinion ) are comfortable.

i don't have any personal experience with any kitchen / closet items from ikea.

the entire lay out of ikea is really great to visualize how to decorate any room you may need to.

the food is great though!
Caroline M.
I know it is going to be a good day when I am going to Ikea. The store is massive and I can easily spend hours upon hours in there gazing at all of the furniture. The store is easy to navigate and once you figure out the system of how boxes of furniture at the end of the store is set up, you'll feel like a master. The furniture I bought was easy to assemble, and this is coming from someone who is not great at building things. And I also love the decor I own from Ikea. If you have one near you, definitely check it out if you already haven't!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?