BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Zoya H.
One of my absolute favorite stores! I have always purchased my furniture from here because it is such good quality! Also the Swedish meatballs that they sell there are my guilty pleasure!
Sara F.
Rexburg, ID
I love being able to see the products for sale in a home environment! Plus I think it is fun to walk through the store. We LOvE LOVE LOVE their heavy duty plastic cups and plates for kids!
Taylor N.
IKEA is absolutely amazing! I can say that almost all of my furniture is from IKEA and I love it. My bed frame, dressers, entertainment center, living room table, kitchen table, office furniture, and vanity are all from IKEA. And it all matches. It's so amazing. And it's so cheap. And I have had my bedroom set since 2010, and moved it 3 times, and it's still in great shape! I love IKEA!! I wish I lived closer to one.
Sabrina J.
This store is amazing. I can always find something here. This is my favorite home improvement store to shop at with my husband because he never gets bored. Unlike the other stores we go to
Jane S.
IKEA has simple basics at a good price. And while they can be a pain to put together (Hemnes, I'm looking at you), if you buy the more expensive, studier stuff, it'll last. A good tip is to throw some super glue into those connections. I've never had an issue with my furniture, and I've had everything going on a decade. Also their couches beat the expensive guys any day of the week.
Marly A.
IKEA was the first place I went to get some thing I needed for my apartment. I recently moved to a new city and in a pinch of not n owing what to buy, IKEA saved me so much time and money.
Annie F.
Sewell, NJ
Ikea is truly my happy place....the food is amazing, the staff is amazing and oh my god the products. My whole entire apartment is ikea. My bed is a queen Malm and it has the most storage you could ever imagine. I live in a studio apartment and I have crazy storage and amazing furniture all from Ikea. I really dont know what I would do without Ikea. Between their meatballs and of course my beautiful authentic leather couch, everything I've ever gotten from their has always been beyond my expectations! love love love ikea!!!
Caitlin M.
Love IKEA! Though putting together some pieces can be tedious, the finished product looks great in your home. I know they get a bad rep sometimes for furniture that "falls apart," but I haven't experienced this problem with anything I've ever purchased. If you put it together correctly, it will remain that way. Their housewares are great, too, and so cheap! My favorite silicon spatula is from IKEA, and it was only 99 cents! The cafeteria is fantastic, too. The Swedish meatballs meal is so delicious, filling, and cheap.
Beverly O.
San Antonio, TX
Like Disney world for grown ups. I've only found high quality reasonably priced items at IKEA. The only downside is the lack of locations. The nearest one is a mover 2 hours a st from me
Laura J.
Georgetown, TX
Ikea has been a staple in my family for years. When I was a kid we used to travel to the big store in Germany for all our needs. Back in the States, there's one just down the street from my house. It's great for furniture that is only meant to last you about 10 years. I've always loved putting things together from IKEA. The ONLY thing I dislike about this store is every time I go, I feel like I'm being guided through this giant rat maze or a cattle call. It makes me feel really anxious and pushes me to hurry through.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?