BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Catherine D.
Baltimore
I love everything about IKEA. You can’t beat the price. The items are pretty good quality, the only downside being that you have to assemble everything yourself, but it’s usually worth it for things like tables and chairs, as well as smaller items like lamps and room accessories, that are usually super marked up at other stores.
Kendra M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Besides my boyfriend almost losing a finger trying to assemble our couch, I had a great experience with ikea. Being right out of college and having to furnish an entire apartment, the prices and styles at ikea cannot be beat. It is annoying that you can’t order online and that delivery is $90, but it’s just part of the experience.
Annastasia H.
I just recently furnished most of my home with IKEA furniture and I am so glad that I did. They made the experience easy and affordable and where there to help every step of the way
Sabrina S.
IKEA is amazing! I am able to decorate my home with ease using their amazing products. I have never purchased an item I regretted. Everything is so versatile and can be used just about anywhere in a home. A few plain white shelves can become so much and styled to fit anyone’s home. The cost is very affordable and makes DIY projects for homes so fun!
Emily I.
Boynton Beach, FL
So yes, does ikea have good stuff for a seemingly low price? Sure. But god forbid you’re not located within a few mile radius and need something delivered (let alone assembled) and you might as well have just paid the same amount as you would anywhere. Also, their instructions— like at least have the written directions along with the pictures instead of making it a puzzle.
Sydney M.
Chandler, Arizona
IKEA is my favorite time to buy things for my home. The furniture and decor are both very good quality and just my style! We could spend the entire day wandering through this store.
Taylor S.
Yuba City, CA
IKEA is one of my favorite places for home decor, furniture, rugs, pillows, ANYTHING! It’s always an all day event but the quality is good and the prices are GREAT! Just bought a vanity from them and LOVE IT. I would definitely recommend IKEA to anyone decorating on a budget, or someone looking for an update on their home decor.
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
I have such a love hate relationship with ikea. Yeah I can find trendy, cheap and ready to go items. However I’ve purchased silver ware here that has completely rusted, beds that have broke into pieces (while I was sleeping on it) and very low quality pieces of furniture.
Ashley M.
Perkasie, PA
Everything is very cheap but in most cases you get what you pay for. I like this store cause you can furnish your home for very cheap but some of the items are very poorly designed.
Areta C.
Arlington, TX
IKEA is my favorite place to buy home items. I love the well priced furniture, how sleek and modern everything is. Downstairs is dreamy for making your kitchen incredibly well stocked, for Knick knacks, and for their amazing fabric patterns. The cafeteria is also healthy, cheap, and delicious. I would ikea every day if I could!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?