BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Casey H.
Commercial Pt, OH
I love ikea for tons of reasons. Huge selection, great prices, and its modern style. I have bought several items there from the small dish rags to furniture. Overall I have been happy with the quality vs. price. As a mother of 4 I don't want to spend a fortune on top of the line stuff since I know it will take a beating but I don't want stuff that will fall apart easily either. Ikea is the perfect balance. Fun and fabulous finds at a great deal. I only wish the sipping on their website was more reasonable so I didn't have to drive 1.5 hrs to get there. :(
Isabella E.
Angier, Nc
The best affordable option for contemporary furniture. Be careful at the ikea store or you may end up spending about 10 hours there. Know what you are looking for or you will get sucked in to all the amazing prices. One couch turns into a whole living room set! There was good food at the store and a pretty awesome clearance section. The quality isn't amazing, but it works and goes together fairly easy. Be careful not to scratch your furniture though, some of my purchases have easily scratched and peeled due to being made out of a thin layer of particle board.
Nessa G.
i bought a large canopy for my bedroom . i filled the top with rose petals i love it . i plan on buying a smaller one for my spare bedroom. it wasnt that experience. very well worth it
Tiffany F.
Recently I have been purchasing much of my home furniture from ikea. I absolutely love to create and build and purchasing furniture from there is very affordable.
Marie Z.
Ballwin
Everyone in my family loves Ikea including my kids.  We always plan to go in around lunch time because the kids love their Swedish meatballs.  We eat, then we shop!  They have something for every budget from college kids to fancy schmancy folks!
Destiny G.
Alamo
IKEA has the cutest furniture. From desks, to shelves, to pillows. The only downside for me is having to put the furniture together but it's all worth it in the end
Maria C.
miramar, fl
When decorating this shop is the perfect, the prices are great and the best thing is that it guarantees everything. You have good options and even create new ideas. Super cool.
Kaitlyn K.
St Augustine, FL
Love this store! So many great products at decent prices! I love all the colors and shapes. Plus the little cafe is great way to fuel up your body, before you venture on your shopping experience!
puck b.
I like this shop a lot. Most of the things in my bedroom are from IKEA. I like to walk around and test different beds and stuff, that is mostly really fun to do. You should go shopping here too!
Amy C.
Scottsdale, AZ
We have an okra kitchen, I would not have normally purchased the cabinets there but I'm impressed with the quality, just very disappointed they were discontinued and getting extras has now become hard.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?