BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Haley P.
Susanville, CA
I love IKEA! They have amazing furniture that is affordable. Good quality for the price. They have an amazing selection to choose from. The food they have is amazing also. I would recommend this Store!
Madison R.
Gardner, KS
Love how affordable everything here is. The dresser sets are very durable and can be made to look more expensive by just simply switching out the handles. Love all of their little decor stuff as well!
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
Store have so many variety of styles of furniture, even for kids selection of things for the rooms, love the kitchen supplies,great price, great customer service
pamela s.
Bellevue, KY
Ikea is awesome for odds and ends. It is super cheap and worth the price. The furniture has to be assembled by you. Also the place is huge! Plan on spending at least a few hours there to see everything.
Carlee M.
I've had several items from IKEA before. But I lobe that everything is so easy to out together. And the prices are affordable and everything is well put together.
Kerissa B.
I love IKEA. Always have. The prices are great and though putting the products together can be frustrating, it's usually worth it in the end. I love all the home accent things as well, especially the plant section.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Love the "as is" section. Found the bed frame I wanted for more than half the price! And still in very good condition! Just a little chipped but when I put it together you can't see where the chipped is!
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
Pros of IKEA: great selection of almost everything you need to furnish your home. For the most part well priced for the quality.
Cons of IKEA : the maze that the place is! Want to find a coffee table? First you will need to navigate through the entire store to get to that section. It's kind of an all day trip to simply look at or buy a certain item and of course there is the assembly that takes forever and you're always worried in the back of your mind that the entertainment system you put together is going to completely COLLAPSE while your not there. THATS always fun to come home to
Cinnamon J.
Los Angeles, CA
I like IKEA. That is my go to store for furniture, but now I'm noticing that the quality is not all that great. Maybe I'll continue to get lamps from there, but no more beds. I would shop there again.
Ashlee H.
surprise , AZ
Honestly if you ever need a random date idea just got to ikea. I love just walking around and looking at things, imagining what my future house will consist of ! 💘
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?