BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
As a broke college student, this is the only place I can afford really. Thankfully, all the furniture really looks stylish and is usually (not always) pretty easy to assemble. I've furnished a full apartment here for less than $1,000! I like being able to walk through what's basically a giant showroom and then go pick and choose what I want. That way you really know what you're getting. It's definitely a fun experience to go there too! So many cool design ideas!
Keelin G.
IKEA has an amazing and enormous selection, but of course you have to be prepared to assemble it yourself. It's all very affordable and accessible to any budget.
Danielle S.
The quality of the furniture is actually all right (considering you have to put it together). I like getting the tupperware and storage containers, as well as the knickknacks. the layout of the store is a pain since they generally make you walk the ENTIRE STORE EVERY TIME to get to the end. I mean really, what if you just don't want to do that? it shouldn't have to be set up like a tourist attraction. still, it's usually fun to go there and explore your options.
Becky G.
Affordable, modern, has almost everything you could be looking for.
been shopping here for years and it never fails. only down side is lamps have special light bulbs that can only be purchased with them
Ruby V.
Burbank
Love ikea furniture! Great for college students or just young adult looking for furniture that’s not too expensive. They are easy to build and look clean and modern
Katherine M.
5117 west terrace drive Madison, WI
One of my favorite places to go to when I need some furniture at a decent price. You will always find what you are looking for. The only problem is I have to drive 3 hrs to get to an IKEA but with every penny.
Jessie C.
Phoenix, AZ
I've gotten quite a bit of my furniture, organizers, and kitchen stuff from IKEA, and even a couple plastic plants. You do get what you pay for to some degree, and I haven't been impressed with the quality of their cheapest items in a given category. That said, it's possible to find still inexpensive but good products, and a more modern look. I can't think of anywhere else you really could pretty much fit out an entire apartment or house in a day.
Jessica D.
Lakewood, WA
My entire vanity is made up of the Alex drawers a d the table top and shelving system that corresponds...these are extremely well built for the price...of you have beauty items then you need Alex drawers
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
If you are into any type of interior decorating or even just shopping for furniture, Ikea is a dream! I have many good quality products from Ikea that I feel like I got for a steal! Our closest Ikea is 4 hours away and we make plans to drive to it at least twice a year! It's that good! Ordering online is super easy too, but if you haven't experienced an in-store shopping experience at Ikea, you just have to! Some of our favorite purchases from Ikea have been assorted storage drawers, lamps, kitchen utensils for next-to-nothing, coffee tables, an entertainment center, laundry accessories, among many other things.
Saintia J.
I love this store. It has everything from bedding to bathroom items. I am currently looking for something to expand my closet and this was a great place to come.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?