BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Krystle H.
Belvidere, IL
I love visiting IKEA although I always leave with more than I intended to buy! Their stores are very confusing to get around in but they have great products! I've lived in Tempe, AZ and Rockford, IL and have visited both stores near those locations.
Kristy T.
Althought it can be a crazy stressful maze, Ikea has an abundance of simple products for your home. Their minimalist furniture is perfect for upgrading with a diy.
Katlyne B.
Wentzville, MO
I love that they just opened a new store in my location! Ikea furniture is amazing, easy to put together, cost effective and the most modern furniture store around
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
I am mega obsessed with Ikea. If I'm bored and don't have anything to do, you might find me there. They have everything and anything. I've bought all my furniture there and kitchen gadgets as well! LOVE THEM
Devri S.
Forest Park, IL
You find a lot of good stuff but most of it might be a little cheap and won't last long for you. Plus they have a lot of items that you have to put together yourself.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love ikea, I wish there is a closer store near us. They have everything you would need for a house decoration/ improvement. The prices are very reasonable too.
Eunice A.
Rialto, CA
I love shopping at ikea. We have a variety of book shelves from here that we love. The BILLY BOOKCASE is great and the easy of putting these together is amazing!
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
I honestly absolutely love IKEA. I love being able to find a matching pieces, storage sets, at amazing prices and at the same time their displays are phenomenal.
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great place to go if you don't want to spend much on furniture but want something that is stylish. The looks of Ikea furniture can be adapted to most any space. Most of it has a clean feel to it. It's great for young people just starting out or college kids. They've got some really good deals on sets of plates/bowls and things like that. The kitchens are really cool too! I love the soft closing mechanisms on the doors and drawers.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
IKEA is honestly one of the greatest stores out there especially when looking for furniture on a budget! I was looking for a couple pieces for my college apartment and found things so easily in my price range!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?