BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
I went to ikea to shop for all of my college necessities. I love ikea because it provides good quality furniture and things for the home while still offering great prices. I will shop at ikea for all my home needs!
Caylee F.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Very affordable home store. I’ve bought numerous things from ikea and the quality is beyond nice for the price. Definitely using ikea for a majority of my home needs.
Kayla D.
I ordered several pieces of furniture online to be delivered and needed to switch the delivery date at the last minute. Customer service was very helpful and got it taken care of! Would definitely buy again.
Katlyne B.
Wentzville, MO
I love that they just opened a new store in my location! Ikea furniture is amazing, easy to put together, cost effective and the most modern furniture store around
Kristy T.
Althought it can be a crazy stressful maze, Ikea has an abundance of simple products for your home. Their minimalist furniture is perfect for upgrading with a diy.
Devri S.
Forest Park, IL
You find a lot of good stuff but most of it might be a little cheap and won't last long for you. Plus they have a lot of items that you have to put together yourself.
Brittany D.
Beaverton, OR
I love finding modern pieces st IKEA that I can transform to fit the decor in my house! The prices are always amazing and they literally have something for everyone!
Krystle H.
Belvidere, IL
I love visiting IKEA although I always leave with more than I intended to buy! Their stores are very confusing to get around in but they have great products! I've lived in Tempe, AZ and Rockford, IL and have visited both stores near those locations.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I love ikea, I wish there is a closer store near us. They have everything you would need for a house decoration/ improvement. The prices are very reasonable too.
Matthew H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great place for the DIY'er. Their stuff is quality but doesn't hold up most of the time between moves. I personally wouldn't style my whole home with their stuff but for a first time home or dorm it's nice!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?