BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Ruth R.
Thus place has everything you could possibly need and want! Love how the place is set up and how easy it is to get what you need. This is a very organized place.
This is the perfect place to look for anything for my home, not only has variety of models, also their prices are very affordable and worth the quality they have.
Jenna M.
I love IKEA! This is the place that keeps on giving! I always find exactly what I need here & I always look forward to my next IKEA trip! I wish I lived closer to one but I am always ready for a trip to IKEA!
Shelly G.
Somerville, MA
Always a bargain. Great, versatile items. I enjoy how they started making more higher quality options. They're cafe is also a great tasty bargain. Also was very excites to discover they sell elderflower syrup!
Sally F.
I absolutely love it soooooooo much no one will ever fully know how much I love it!!!!!its very fun And nice. Very good quality everything!!! It's just amazing and wonderful!!!!!! It just makes me soooi happy
Citlalli E.
I have to give it to IKEA for their Alex drawers. These are the most useful drawers for makeup anyone could ever buy. If you want to be a makeup collector I highly recommend them for your makeup collection.
Kristy T.
Althought it can be a crazy stressful maze, Ikea has an abundance of simple products for your home. Their minimalist furniture is perfect for upgrading with a diy.
Lauren H.
IKEA is the best place to head if you are
Moving into a new place and need a lot of furniture. When I moved into my first apartment I got everything for my bedroom there including the mattress and I love it!
Yessenia N.
Los Angeles, CA
They have really good quality stuff for such low prices. It's almost irresistible to go on here and not buy anything. I bought a few cactuses a while back and they were really cheap and are doing just fine.
Brittany W.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Love the quality of my hemnes furniture. Bought a hemnes bed frame and dresser and I love the quality. Thought it would be annoying to put together but I wound up putting it together quicker than I thought.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is your favorite part of the store?