BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Emeline A.
Medford, MA
Love this place so much. I could live there forever to be honest. I spend hours and hours in there at a time and it feels like heaven. Their food is good too so you can take breaks while shopping.
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
I love going to IKEA to explore and look at room setups when I need inspiration for decorating. They have a delicious food court and such inexpensive furniture as well! IKEA is my wonderland!!
Perla R.
Mission
This is the store that pushes you to redo the entire house but also gives you everything you need to do so!!! From the kitchen and bedrooms to decorations for both adults and children
Lexie W.
Yucaipa, CA
Being 100% honest, I mostly only go to Ikea for the food. Its great and cheap. The things I have purchased from Ikea were always impulse buys, but they have lasted a really long time.
Makayla H.
Marion, IL
I just recently moved into my own place and ikea was the place to be. All their furniture and home decor are great! I gave them a 4 star because they just don’t have enough store locations! I have to drive rather far to get to one but other than that they are my favorite. You can find so many inexpensive items that are great quality!
Regina S.
I love their return/exchange policy. I purchased a kids table and chair set within less than 4 months it broke. They returned it without questions. I have since purchased a more expensive kids table and chairs from them and I have to say how much I LOVE it! It looks like the expensive wood tables from pottery barn or it's equivalent!
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE Ikea. Like, you don’t understand. Even if you don’t end up buying stuff, it’s like walking through Pinterest. There’s so many great home Deco ideas and that food court is GREAT
Ali S.
This store is amazing, I can get literally anything I need for my house, but it can be dangerous going in if you don’t set a budget and make a list of exactly the things you need, because you will end up spending a whole lot more, because you bought so many more products. But, the stuff is such good quality that it’s hard to pass up.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
IKEA is a life-saver! Not only is it super fun to check out the showroom or grab a meal in the food court, but when I was living abroad it was the one place I could count on for affordable and stylish home goods. I could find chocolate and coffee as well as other for my pantry, candles and seasonal decorations, and furniture items.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Affordable prices on everyday items you can never go wrong or leave unhappy unless an item is out of stock ! But I now learned to check item count online before I even make my trip !
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?