Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Who loves just slowly walking through putting together a new house piece by piece in their head haha! I'm always thinking of new renovations when we come here! Whats your favorite floor?
Holly L.
Holly L.
May 20, 2016, 1:31 p.m.
I agree but for me it's more about the kitchens, I think ok I would love that one, nope not that one, etc etc
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
April 14, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
One of my favorite things to do once in a while when I'm bored...and even when I'm not.
Shirin S.
Shirin S.
Jan. 17, 2016, 12:35 a.m.
I do! I love looking at all the new things that come in haha my favorite floor is the kitchen & bedroom floors.
Mireia a.
Mireia a.
Jan. 8, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
I like all the things of ikea
Nikkolette L.
Nikkolette L.
Jan. 7, 2016, 11:56 a.m.
I do the same thing!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:37 p.m.
Me! Just wish it was higher quality.
Joseph S.
Joseph S.
July 17, 2015, 2:23 p.m.
That's pretty much all I do
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
July 13, 2015, 3:01 p.m.
I love all of it! Haha.
Annette P.
Annette P.
July 12, 2015, 4:39 p.m.
I really enjoy the dining room setups. I'm dreaming of replacing my dining set one day, though mine is still in good shape. :(
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
July 12, 2015, 4:38 p.m.
I love walking through the kitchen setups. I'm hoping to have a huge, fully decked out kitchen someday, so I love going through theirs and getting ideas.
Analexis C.
Analexis C.
July 12, 2015, 3:33 a.m.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This sounds so much like me, LOL! I do not go there often, since it is always packed, but I do love just walking around and doing exactly what you just said. It's so peaceful and calming to me.
Katie S.
Katie S.
March 24, 2015, 2:01 a.m.
All of them hahahha
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Oct. 2, 2013, 3:28 p.m.
I do! Haha. I love walking through the pre-disgned rooms/apartments. It's amazing what they can do in such little space!
Janice V.
Janice V.
Sept. 14, 2013, 7:11 p.m.
I like that, but sometimes my favorite part of the visit is the meatballs.
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
Sept. 6, 2013, 9:11 p.m.
Haha! I do that every time I go to IKEA. There are just so many different ways you can decorate the house.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Sept. 5, 2013, 12:33 a.m.
I love everything, but more their textiles.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Sept. 2, 2013, 2:19 a.m.
Oh I do! But I'm pretty much over their furniture... I love the bottom floor though with all the home decor!!! I can spend hours there!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Aug. 28, 2013, 10:15 p.m.
Yes! I put together my whole room in my apartment from Ikea!
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Aug. 26, 2013, 1:52 p.m.
I love walking around bedroom and washroom.. But sometimes hate walking when its crowded..
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Aug. 23, 2013, 12:51 a.m.
I love the bedrooms!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Aug. 15, 2013, 2:29 p.m.
Yeas I also like going there and assigning room displays as apartments to different people i know picking out my best friends as neighbors and giving the ugly ones to people i don't like
Haley M.
Haley M.
Aug. 14, 2013, 6:25 p.m.
I check out the displays that attract my attention then write down the product numbers that I am interested in and then go find them at the end of walking the displays.
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.
Aug. 7, 2013, 6:06 p.m.
I LOVE walking through the kitchen floors there are so many designs I could spend hours just walking through them.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Aug. 5, 2013, 2:39 p.m.
I am in love with their entire kitchen floor... I have gotten a ton of items from that floor.
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Aug. 5, 2013, 1:27 p.m.
I love the candles and the flowers there but my favorite room is the kids cus they have amazing ideas there
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
July 28, 2013, 2:36 a.m.
Kid Section for sure!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
July 28, 2013, 12:28 a.m.
Aisyah S.
Aisyah S.
July 26, 2013, 4:18 a.m.
Every single floor ~
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
July 25, 2013, 4:05 a.m.
Always! Kids section, Bedroom, Kitchen.. thinking about it makes it harder I love em' all!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
July 24, 2013, 4:23 a.m.
I like the kitchen and bedroom set ups.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
July 22, 2013, 11:25 a.m.
Hard to say, I like all the floors.
joanne f.
joanne f.
July 20, 2013, 9:15 p.m.
Love the gadgets! Glassware, vases,pottery too.
Justine B.
Justine B.
July 19, 2013, 3:01 p.m.
I love the kitchens! They always have the neatest setups.