Ali W.
Latrobe, PA
Love ikea!! Our closest is over an hour away which stinks, but we love going. You can’t go in there and not find something you want! They have something for every room/need and so many cute little things that are so affordable. I have found a lot of great stuff for my kitchen too that have been great quality for incredible prices. All of our mugs and dishes are from ikea and I love the clean, simple style plus they have held up amazing. I haven’t had a single one chip or break after years of use. I love it all!
IKEA