Ikea Wood Curved Clothes Hanger, 8 Pack, Natural uploaded by Natashia F.

BY IKEA

Yousra A.
I bought these two packs from IKEA and I wasn’t regrets because it’s real wood and hang your clothes nicely and easy to do you put clothes on it so I’m very happy with them and anyone who would like to buy it just go to IKEA and get them they’re so nice
JULIET V.
I have so so so many of these hangers. These are the only ones my mom buys for me because they are great quality, they are so strong and sturdy, they are the best!
Rebecca M.
I bought them multiple times, it's great when you want to hang your clothes all neat and nice.
Their not too expensive and your clothes stay fold free when you take them out.
I would totally recommend some hangers for people who don't like to iron.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Every time we go by an IKEA we grab a few packs of these because it's only a few bucks for an 8 pack of wood hangars which is a great deal. They last forever and don't crease your clothes like most hangars.
Clarise B.
Santa Ana, CA
For the price, it's quality that you can't beat! I love that there's a rod on the bottom for hanging pants as well.

I mainly bought these for hanging my clothes for display on my Depop store @allclarise as I'm trying to clear out my wardrobe. I think these hangers help me achieve a more professional and polished look. I recommend if you want a nice touch to your closet for a small price!
Natashia F.
Harbor City , CA
I have bought so many of these hangers... I love how sturdy they are, and how they look. I am in the process of switching all my clothes over to these hangers and the pant hangers also. I think it makes everything look cohesive, and they are so much better than wire or plastic hangers.
Alexandra C.
I recently bought myself a metal standing clothing rack and paired it with Ikea's Black Wooden Hanger. Looks timeless and put together- so much better than plastic hangers.
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I actually needed 100 wooden hangers for a garment rack for an event and these were perfect! Great, simple design that looked great for a show. Also wonderfully priced!
Ana J.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had these for about a year now and they're still sturdy. I cant find anything wrong with them and at their price point, they're amazing. Totally recommend if you're tired of those cheap looking plastic hangers. Hehe
Cortney A.
Great quality! They keep all my clothes neatly hung and look fabulous too!l I have these in white so they might be a bit different. They are affordable. I feel like the quality is wonderful
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
Are these bangers sturdy? Do they break easily? Can it hold the strings in the inside of the blouse easily?