Ikea Wood Curved Clothes Hanger, 8 Pack, Natural

by IKEA

#21 in Hangers

Are these good quality hangers?
Are these bangers sturdy? Do they break easily? Can it hold the strings in the inside of the blouse easily?
Start your review of Ikea Wood Curved Clothes Hanger, 8 Pack, Natural!
How would you rate this product?
Nina M.
Brooklyn , NY
Ikea has very nice hangers. great quality and affordable. I really like wooden hangers for my clothes 👗👚🧥
Lindsay S.
Slowly changing my whole closets over to these. So classic and great quality for the price. Hold up well and so slippage
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
These hangers are a bit smaller/narrower that your standard clothes hanger. I like them because they are sturdy, and they don’t have any part where my knitter sweater can tangled!
Ryien B.
Lynchburg, VA
Inexpensive yet high quality wooden hangers that took my closet to the next level! I haven’t been able to find a better deal than thrifting some. Would 100% recommend purchasing these (:
Joi J.
Cornelius, NC
Ikea Wood Curved Clothes Hanger, 8 Pack, Natural are affordable clothes hangers. They are sturdy and made well. I don't see anything at this time that needs to be improved with these hangers at this time. I would recommend these hangers as a good a option for organizing the closet.
Sandy C.
San Rafael, CA
I love #IKEA ! These hangers are amazing. They look great, are really sturdy and well made and last forever. In addition, they ‘re as affordable as everything we all love Ikea. Highly recommended!
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Great hangers! Very sturdy and good quality. Can hang heavy stuff or multiple even would buy more
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Works great lasts very long. Aesthetically pleasing. No cons. The price is very affordable
joanna C.
pico Rivera , CA
Loved this easy wood hangers! It doesn't keep up space ! Convenient for small closets !!!
Natashia F.
Harbor City, CA
Ikea Wood Curved Clothes Hanger, 8 Pack, Natural uploaded by Natashia F.
I have bought so many of these hangers... I love how sturdy they are, and how they look. I am in the process of switching all my clothes over to these hangers and the pant hangers also. I think it makes everything look cohesive, and they are so much better than wire or plastic hangers.