Ikea Wood Curved Clothes Hanger, 8 Pack, Natural uploaded by Natashia F.

BY IKEA

Ana J.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had these for about a year now and they're still sturdy. I cant find anything wrong with them and at their price point, they're amazing. Totally recommend if you're tired of those cheap looking plastic hangers. Hehe
Alexandra C.
I recently bought myself a metal standing clothing rack and paired it with Ikea's Black Wooden Hanger. Looks timeless and put together- so much better than plastic hangers.
Riley G.
These are of good quality for a great price, my clothes look great hanging from them, and you don't need to hide them in a closet!
Rebecca M.
I bought them multiple times, it's great when you want to hang your clothes all neat and nice.
Their not too expensive and your clothes stay fold free when you take them out.
I would totally recommend some hangers for people who don't like to iron.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Every time we go by an IKEA we grab a few packs of these because it's only a few bucks for an 8 pack of wood hangars which is a great deal. They last forever and don't crease your clothes like most hangars.
Cortney A.
Great quality! They keep all my clothes neatly hung and look fabulous too!l I have these in white so they might be a bit different. They are affordable. I feel like the quality is wonderful
Clarise B.
Newport Beach, CA
For the price, it's quality that you can't beat! I love that there's a rod on the bottom for hanging pants as well.

I mainly bought these for hanging my clothes for display on my Depop store @allclarise as I'm trying to clear out my wardrobe. I think these hangers help me achieve a more professional and polished look. I recommend if you want a nice touch to your closet for a small price!
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I actually needed 100 wooden hangers for a garment rack for an event and these were perfect! Great, simple design that looked great for a show. Also wonderfully priced!
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great hangers and you can't beat the price, there not pricey at all for been wood hanger. They look great and are durable. Great work Ikea!!!
Arielle B.
Amazing quality and the price is really affordable.. I love these wooden hangers
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
Are these bangers sturdy? Do they break easily? Can it hold the strings in the inside of the blouse easily?