Ikea Swedish Meatball Sauce- (Graddsas) / 3 Pack uploaded by Meann B.Ikea Swedish Meatball Sauce- (Graddsas) / 3 Pack uploaded by Anna D.

BY IKEA

3 x 1.3oz IKEA Swedish Meatball Cream Creme Sauce Gravy Mix Graddsas - 3 Packets per order see more...

Crystal M.
such a handy thing to have when you don't want to whip up your own meatball sauce. especially if you decide to buy some of ikeas frozen meatballs, this is a must to buy along with them!
Michaela C.
This is not a bad pre-packaged gravy product!  It's easy to put together, and goes well with Swedish meatballs, potatoes, and probably would even be good with chicken or mushroom based dishes.  The price is right, and I can get it at any IKEA.  I'll buy this again for sure.
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
This sauce compliments the meatballs! Every time I shop at IKEA the first thing I do is head to the food court to fill up on meatballs to get myself fueled up for my shopping spree! I love that IKEA offers frozen take home pouches of both their famous meatballs and gravy!
Leigh P.
This meatball gravy is the best ever ... staple in our house at Christmas with some lingonberries and boiled potatoes... very Scandinavian and Norwegian / Swedish ! So way and cheap to make and what a great meal on a cold day ! Comfort food at its finest !
Stacy S.
Loveland, OH
The best way to wrap up an IKEA trip is to grab some meatballs and other food fixings to take home. I don't know what they do to these meatballs and especially the sauce, but it is insanely delicious. I've always got some in my home.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
Oh my goodness I freakin love these things haha! I love the flavor and that I can just cook these fast with some noodles. They're very affordable so I usually get a few packs. Would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
This will always bring memories back to me. I love the Swedish meatballs from ikea and sometimes I try to recreate them at home for my daughter but it will never taste exactly the same unless I use their sauce.
Paige C.
Galloway, NJ
I really like the taste of this product. It works really well with many different things. This is a perfect dish to make for my family. I have never had any problems with it. Overall a good product!!!
Kate H.
York
Delicious and easy way to make Swedish meatballsIkea Swedish Meatball Sauce- (Graddsas) / 3 Pack

They're delicious. Tastes like homemade but better! They're a regular in my dinner rotation!
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Love this sauce!! It is super easy to prepare and tastes good with almost any protein, including their amazing meatballs! It is super cheap and tasty! Totally recommend it