Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk

by IKEA

It is very large to work and do homework and it is very pretty and very accommodating?
Hi! I’ve been thinking of purchasing this desk and just wanted to know if it was easy to assemble?
How durable is the desk?
Start your review of Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk!
How would you rate this product?
Alesandra V.
Irvine, CA
Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk uploaded by Alesandra V.
Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk uploaded by Alesandra V.
Love the desk. It’s simple. It’s effective. Easy to build. PERFECTTTTT if you’re in a college dorm or small apartment. I really recommend this desk. I also added a smaller ikea desk next to it that has more drawers because I have a lot of stuff and it looks really nice next to this desk. Perfect duo
Leonardo M.
Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk uploaded by Leonardo M.
I’ve be owns this product for a long time and I love it it it has the sufficient amount of space to do work and homework with. The only thing that I liked about it was that it Wobbles to much
Lily M.
Citrus Hts, CA
Ikea Micke White Modern Computer Desk uploaded by Lily M.
This is the desk that I use for my beauty corner. I love the size because it’s not too small and not too big. It does the job to hold my daily makeup in the drawer. I added contact paper to the top to change the look of it. It looks more expensive than how much you actually pay for it.
Francis M.
Bronx, NY
I love it. Excellent quality. I recommend this product for everyone. Cute color. Amazing
Lynn L.
This is a great desk for smaller spaces. It has surprisingly good drawer space and slides in and out with no hinderance. I assembled this desk in under 40 minutes. The directions were very clear and required little to no skill. Love this desk!
Genesis L.
I have the bigger version of this and I love it, pretty steady, it has good size compartments. Suuuper easy to assemble, great price
Reyna P.
I bought this desk for my 8 year old daughter. I bought a vanity for myself and I wanted my daughter to have something similar. This desk serves as a desk/vanity for her. I placed a mirror and lights so that she can use it as both. It’s easy to assemble and I love that ikea offers different components that you can add on to any piece.
Angelica B.
Orlando, FL
I love this desk, it is very practical and functional .. perfect size for small spaces, the price is good for the size very affordable. I use it with a glass top. Highly recommended I love it.
Barbara T.
Leesburg, VA
I bought this desk when Covid hit and we were stuck at home. However, I have been using it for my sewing machine and it works awesome. The storage on the side is great for my materials and the drawer is great for my tools. The best part was the price $70 for such a nice desk? It was also a breeze to build.
Marian A.
This desk is very convenient for children’s personal desk as well as to create a vanity. It’s very affordable and sturdy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chloe W.
worthing
il y a un an
K P. il y a un an
I would recommend, as good price for what you get. Lots of storage and it's a good height for desk chairs etc.