BY IKEA

Elle A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this desk. I use it for my makeup you tube videos, and it just looks so pretty and holds a lot in it's drawers. The only think it lacks is sturdiness. The price is pretty good, standard idea. The style is just wonderful, so sleek and elegant.
Jillian M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This computer desk it amazing! There isn’t a lot of space in my room, but this one was a perfect size. I can fit all my stuff in it and on top of it. This desk is just the perfect size for anyone. The desk is very durable. I 100% recommend this!
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
Was not as durable as I hoped it would be. Purchased to be used as my vanity and it's coming apart in the middle. I had to put additional screws in it to hold it together. I hear great things about Ikea so I will probably try them again with the alex drawers in hopes that this desk was only a dud
Angel R.
Winfield, TN
I really like the vanity but it came in a million peices and i had to put it together myself. Not to mention i dont live near an ikea and shipping was 200$, probably because they drove a semi to my house for just a vanity.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I love this desk and will be using it as a makeup vanity. This desk is made of very good quality so I was very pleased with this . I think it was a very reasonable price for the quality, I highly recommend this product .
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love this desk. I bought one for my daughter as well. I use this desk for my makeup vanity and it works perfectly. It fits in my little makeup corner with my Alex drawers I also purchased from IKEA. I love IKEA furniture anyway so this was a no brainer. They are affordable and the drawer holds a lot. I currently keep all of my sunglasses and clear lens glasses in their and they all fit perfectly. My daughter uses hers as her study and computer desk in her room and it fits perfectly at the foot of her bed in the corner. They are sturdy and well built and not difficult to put together. I put them both together by myself.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I purchased this desk in black brown and I use it as a vanity along with my Vanity Girl Hollywood Mirror. I was easy to assemble on my on and gets the job done. It fits into a small corner of my bedroom along with a hooded hair dryer and salon cart. I also have BILLY Bookcases as a corner unit to keep all of my shoes and small accessories. IKEA is the most affordable way to organize your beauty and fashion essentials!
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
I have the larger version of this desk. I really enjoy how great of quality the drawer sliders are and just how easy it is to put together. It's very sleek looking and has a good amount of storage space. I will give you a tip though. If you are looking into buying this desk, measure it and have a glass sheet cut and sanded to put on the top. The paint chips off the top super easily. You will want to have some sort of protection for it.
Janie T.
Porter, TX
I have the longer two drawer versions onlfnthis dest that I bought from someone on Facebook. I don't know the original price but I purchased it for $70 and I really love it. It long and the drawers hold all my eyeshadow palettes perfectly. But I'd have to buy a Alex drawer to fit the rest of my beauty products.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
Bought this desk 2.5 years ago to use for nursing school. I rarely sat at it as I used a laptop & did most of my studying at the library, it became a junk drawer. The past 1.5 years I've used it for exams in grad school and it is very sturdy and functional.
More recently, I added a lighted mirror on the wall behind it & some drawer dividers to make it a vanity. I love it even more now 👍🏼
Bethany W.
Athens, GA
How sturdy is this? Is it a good desk to use for makeup?
Brenda V.
Would u recommend this for makeup
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Will a full size computer chair fit under this desk?