Ikea Kalas 301.929.60 BPA-Free Bowl, Assorted Colors, Set of 2, 6-Pack [set of 2] uploaded by Kaitlyn M.

BY IKEA

Kaitlyn M.
Cold Lake, AB
I love thes bowls! Perfect size for toddlers and they are cheap. So cheap that if anything where to happen to them, there would be no tears. The colours are bright and my kids like getting to pick which one they use. They are very durable for the price they are. The plates and utensils are just as fantastic
Jordan V.
Ponoka , AB
Love these! I have them at my place for when my nephew comes over to visit! They are sturdy and durable for when he throws them around (he's one so he's not the best dinner guest lol). They are easy to clean, and hold the perfect amount of food for him. Love them! And great price!!
Katie G.
These bowls are perfect for young children's meals. They are a perfect size to give children the correct portion they need, meaning you can be confident they are have the correct amount. Also very affordable. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone with a child!
Cindy F.
Ottawa, ON
Love buying these sets for my son! Especially whenever he has play dates or when he had his birthday party here! So cheap and can reuse them for other occasions not just for children but for those fun nights with the family (build your own sundaes)
Sarah J.
I love these bowls. They come in a bunch of great colours and are a great shape and size for toddlers/young children. They are also very inexpensive compared to many other brands. They are durable and have lasted me years.
Louise J.
My 4 year old still uses these colourful bowls for popcorn, rises, fruit etc! They are microwave safe and perfect for heating portions of veg etc! Great value and I put mine through the dishwasher!
Christa L.
Brings a little colour to your new apartment or home. Perfect for whenever you have kids over so they're not breaking your nice plates. So cheap lovee ikea for their prices on cheap items.
Alina P.
North York , KY
I have all kinds of plastic ware for kids from Ikea. Spoons, bowls, cups, plates. Fun colours and perfect size for toddlers. Also they are BPA free which is a huge plus. And also very cheap which makes me come and buy them over and over
maryoma e.
Riyadh, Riyadh
I love this brand so much its good for my cat for daily use its with amazing colours and good for eat and drink .
Mimi Y.
Small, cute and practical. Perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack. Really demanded by children as well
Brenda V.
How good are this for the kids