Ikea Kalas 301.929.60 BPA-Free Bowl, Assorted Colors, Set of 2, 6-Pack [set of 2] uploaded by Kaitlyn M.

BY IKEA

Jade a.
Orange, CA
These are perfect for my daughter. Theyre so colorful and she loves colors. Shes a hapy vegan baby and im proud.
Maria D.
5739 W 5930 S , Salt Lake City UT
I bought this little plates for my little brother 2 weeks ago and he likes them . I was happy with the product
Wendy H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Estas tasitas para bebés son perfectas y multifunciónales. Me encantan. Y las puedes meter en el lavavajillas.
Kristen S.
Fairview , PA
We love to use these for our kids! They are rugged enough to hold up to tough toddlers yet dishwasher safe!
Charlotte F.
Great to keep around the household! They are dishwasher safe and very efficient, love love the colors!
Danielle D.
Shelton
We use these for everything they work well for dips and also for kids treats. Fun colors!
Tania M.
We love these bowls, they clean easily and the condition stays nice for a long long time.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
I love these BPA free bowls and my littles love them too. As usual IKEA for the win
Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
Affordable, sturdy, durable, microwaveable... these are amazing! I have never actually put it in the microwave because I prefer to do microwaving in glassware, but knowing that it can withstand microwaving makes me feel that this plastic is 'safe/r'?! Bright colours and they last forever without looking beat up.
laibakhan K.
this plastic bowlers are the things for kids to use when they it there dinner. u can buy it at Ikea of course I really that cause it helps us alot when u feed ur younger siblings. these bowls are not expensive too.
Brenda V.
How good are this for the kids