Ikea Kalas 301.929.60 BPA-Free Bowl, Assorted Colors, Set of 2, 6-Pack [set of 2] uploaded by Kaitlyn M.

BY IKEA

Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I love these bowls. They are the perfect size for my toddler and come in great colors. I love that they are BPA free and that they can be washed in the dishwasher. A great mix and match with the set of cups.
Jackie P.
These little plastic bowels are so convenient for anyone who has little kids in the house. You won't be disappointed if you buy them, trust me, no more breaking mommies favorite glass bowels :) I'd recommend!
Sara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
My absolute favorite bowls and dish ware when I don't want to use heavy plates. Very affordable and long lasting, go through the dishwasher with no issues. Super cheap and cute to brighten up the kitchen.
This product is awesome for quick meals that you don't have to have nice China for. For a college student these especially come in handie. Very affordable, and also very easy to clean! Definitely suggest.
Saba A.
Bronx, NY
The perfect sturdy bowls for families with kids, even as un announced guests where you want to hide your Chinabone dinnerware from the highly athletic kids.
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
I am 18 and no shame, when it comes to dishes, ikea's are definitely my first choice. They are so simple! Perfectly stackable and convenient for all ages.
Leah S.
Fav!! This is great for kids (even tho Ofc I don't have one I have niece). But like if u want a small snack with is actually a great size container to use.
Hilary M.
Burnsville, MN
Bought these for my two kids and have had them going on two years great wear and tee no staining and no color fading I have the matching sets too
Sudikshya K.
I love these plastic bowls from Ikea. They are so handy and safe to use for kids. They are easy to clean , microwave and dishwasher safe too.
Mallorie F.
Great dishes for kids or for accessories. I have the small bowls and cups that I store makeup in as well as jewelry. They are cute and cheap.
Brenda V.
How good are this for the kids