Ikea Kalas 301.929.60 BPA-Free Bowl, Assorted Colors, Set of 2, 6-Pack [set of 2] uploaded by Kaitlyn M.

BY IKEA

Victoria S.
Clearfield
Very durable! Kids loved the fun colors and they're very easy to clean! I will keep these in my cabinet for as long as possible ! Definitely worth the cheap price for a great value! 10/10 would recommend this
Ashley A.
Semmes
Love these little bowls! Perfect size for the kiddos snacks! I've had mine for several years and they have held up perfectly! Kid proof, dog proof and dishwasher safe! What more can you ask for?
Shaylee S.
Santaquin, UT
Love these bowls for my son. We've had them for a few years now and they are sturdy and haven't given us any issues. Plus they're such a great deal at Ikea. We also have the plates and spoons.
Jen R.
Northfield, MN
These bowls are a little smaller than I expected, but I didn't pull out the tape measure when I took the leap and clicked the BUY IT RIGHT NOW button. That said, they're still a decent size and work great for children. The colors are fantastic and bright, which just about always cheers me up when the kids are slurping their soup or crunching their cereal with their mouths open. They're easy to wash and, shockingly, no one has managed to melt one in the microwave yet. I can't complain.
Lori B.
These bowls are fantastic! They're a great size for snacks and small portions, but also good for things like cereal when it comes to little ones. Super durable and easy to wash. They don't break or show much wear for a long time. And even when they do start to wear a bit, you can just go buy more because they're so affordable!
Ashlynn G.
Star, ID
I literally cannot recommend the IKEA kids dishes enough. These are the perfect size for toddlers. I love that the sides are flat, it makes getting things like noodles easy. The bright colors are fun, and my toddler loves picking out the one she gets to use. I highly suggest getting the matching silverware, plates, and cups.
Brittany K.
I love these bowls! I buy another pack everytime I make it to ikea. They are great for my kids and they are cheap enough that when they get funky I can just toss them. I like that they are colorful as well. They are microwave and dishwasher safe. I would recommend these to anyone with little ones!
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
Wonderful bowls! I bought one set (bummer) should have bought more.. very very inexpensive and durable. Perfect for the little ones for their snacks or cereal. The colors are amazing for the children. I would highly recommend this to any paren't who visits IKEA often.
Elizabeth C.
Williamsburg, VA
I live these fun bowls for my daughter. There are enough that there is always one clean to use! Also they are wide enough for her little fingers to get into as she is learning to self feed. I am glad they will be useful also when she gets older. Even after she insisting regular bowls, we can use them in her play room or even for crafts. Very budget friendly and versatile.
D'Lana C.
Friendswood, TX
Love these bowls! They are the perfect size for snacks as well as a meal! I also love the fact that they are bpa free, dishwasher safe and stackable! They come
In super fun colors and my little
Guy loves picking out which color he wants to use that day.
Brenda V.
How good are this for the kids