Ikea Kalas 301.929.60 BPA-Free Bowl, Assorted Colors, Set of 2, 6-Pack [set of 2] uploaded by Kaitlyn M.

BY IKEA

Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
Love, love, LOVE these! They’re super tough, stack all together, and make mealtime fun for my kids. Plus, their finish makes them come right out of the dishwasher clean and grease-free (hurray!). The bright, rainbow colors stay vivid - even after many, many uses - and are wonderful fun for choosing colors when its time to eat. I bought IKEA’s matching cups too and am thrilled with both!
Deborah J.
Love these bowls...even for adult use! They are a great size for a light breakfast and bowls for after work snacks. They work great for putting side dishes in. I also use the to give everyone their deserts.
Alex O.
Riverview, FL
As a college student, these are the best dishes to have. They fit great portion sizes, easy to clean and easy to move. They are affordable, and great quality. This is my third year at college, and I buy a new set every year. All my roommates love them as well!!
Tonya T.
I use these for my children, 2 and 4. They are perfect size to hold an afternoon snack or a perfectly portioned bowl of cereal. I've had to replace them a few times as they are a cheap plastic material and can hold lots of bacteria over time but at such an inexpensive price, it's no big deal.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
These are essential to families with little ones! We have two packs of these because we loved them so much we felt we needed more haha! My boys love the colors and they were super affordable and more versatile than you might think! Everyone needs these bowls.
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Purchased these to use in my dorm room freshman year and they're they best. After I got big girl dishes my dog claimed them and now she is often seen carrying a bowl around covering her face as she bumps into things. Works great for humans and canines!
Kristen M.
Huntersville, NC
These bowls get ton of use by our kids and even us. It fits about a cup so it's a great snack bowl when you are dieting too. They are also a lot more inexpensive then other kid bowls I've seen. Plus I love to stack them in color order!
Abbigail L.
Mesa
Firstly, I love ikea! IKEA is literally every shoppers dream. I love these bowls that I purchased! They are durable and clean super easily. They are affordable and I'd definitely recommend them so families! They are great!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Inexpensive. Perfect for little ones. They are dishwasher safe. I have been using these for a little over 3 years and they still look brand new. High quality and I recommend you pick up a pack if you have children.
Madison C.
Super durable, dishwasher safe. They haven't broken at all. There really is nothing to say about them, they're worth the money & super affordable. i use mine all the time for fruit. i would definitely recommend.
Brenda V.
How good are this for the kids