Ikea 36-piece Dinnerware Set, Assorted Colors uploaded by Noor J.Ikea 36-piece Dinnerware Set, Assorted Colors uploaded by Elizabeth G.Ikea 36-piece Dinnerware Set, Assorted Colors uploaded by Cecilia F.

BY IKEA

Tumbler: Product dimensions Volume: 8 oz Package quantity: 6 pack Plate: Product dimensions Diameter: 7 1/2 " Package quantity: 6 pack Bowl: Product dimensions Diameter: 5 " Package quantity: 6 pack Key features - Great for parties and everyday meals.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
victoria R.
Perfect little dining set for young children. The colors definitely bring the children to love them. They are also not only for children because even me and my husband uses them. It’s perfect for dinner for the children and snacks and quick meals for us. Totally worth it and it’s so affordable you can pick up an extra set and it will last a long time. It’s easy to wash. You can not go wrong with this set
Kindra O.
Gilbert, AZ
I'm on my second set of these for my kids! They are cheap but the cups and plates last! They don't easily chip and crack and don't get that weird white build up when you wash them in the dishwasher!
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
I absolutely adore this dish set for my kids. We have another brand that is similar, but costs 5x as much per piece. My kids love the color selection and I am a fan of the durability.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I bought this set about 3 years ago, and the set is still going strong! They are fairly cheap for the price. Its from Ikea, so your bound to get your monies worth with it. The plates, bowls and Cups are the perfect size for kid. I even find myself using these dishes for snacks. The kiddy knives actually cut well. I do need to go back and get more of the silverware as the kids are losing them. But they are great as back up when the adult silverware are dirty.
Sydney C.
Spokane, WA
Love these. I used them in my dorm, my 5 year old brother uses them, and my bestfriend and I both use them as adults living alone. They're perfect for smaller servings, cute colors, easy to clean. And so cheap. Like all plastic dishes they get gross after a while, but with how cheap they are you can get rid of them and get new ones for very cheap. I'm not a huge fan of the cups for myself but they're great for kids. I love the spoons and forks for packing lunches
Theresa A.
I love my IKEA dinnerware in all different colors. It is a fun change for the kitchen and ideal for summertime parties. IKEA has whatever I need. I purchased this at online, and I knew that IKEA would be trustworthy to have it delivered safely.
Destiny M.
Gettysburg, PA
I have this set for both my daughter and my son. It’s everything! I love the different colors that I can use to coordinate their tableware. IKEA is one of my favorite stores to shop at. I always recommend the store as well as this product when I get compliments on it.
Samantha S.
All of my kids LOVE these! They love the different color choices and the fact that they can mix and match as many colors as they want. It makes dinner time fun. I love them because the price is amazing and the product quality is outstanding! I would recommend these over and over again! I pick more up each time I get to an IKEA to make sure we never run out!
Josie P.
Orlando, FL
This is a great set! Especially when you have kids is great to have it. Kids usually get really excited about the colors too! I love this set and the convenience of it. You'll be sure that nothing will break and that is a piece of mind!! Love it!
Heather M.
I bought these for my kids when they were just starting to learn to how to use utensils themselves. The set is very durable and can be put into the dishwasher. After time the forks and spoons become a little ragged but that's to be expected because it is after all, plastic. My kids liked the colorfulness and I liked the convenience. I recommend.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
I need this for my baby boy! Is it helpful?
Brenda V.
We're can I by this it's pretty
J M.