Ikea 301.495.56 Plastis Dishwashing Brush, Assorted Colors, Set of 6 uploaded by yassmin a.Ikea 301.495.56 Plastis Dishwashing Brush, Assorted Colors, Set of 6 uploaded by Noor J.Ikea 301.495.56 Plastis Dishwashing Brush, Assorted Colors, Set of 6 uploaded by Ruthy G.

BY IKEA

Materials include Polypropylene, Polyester, Synthetic rubber. Dishwasher-Safe. Sticks to sinks and tiles. Set of 3 of Assorted Colors. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
The holy grail of dish scrubbers. I have to have 2 at all times. And for a buck each? Pffff. You shouldn't not own one. They truly hold up after heavy use and dishwasher cycles. Plus they have a lil suction cup on the bottom that helps keep them upright. VERY well made. And the colors are just adorable.
Makenna W.
Homestead
IKEA HAS THE BEST STUFF! Everything is so cute and works so well, this product is good if your just looking for something like this but the whole store is great! Yes sure but everything there you won't regret it, I sure didn't
Yousra A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This brushes are so nice they help me to clean my sink and also the faucet you just put a little bit of dashes liquid and some drop-offs water and just directly and it’s I’m not disappointing about it I like it so much and I will buy it again I highly recommend it
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
They are very less pricey, quality is just average not great but lasts very long, works well, I purchased at Ikea store, it is one of few items I always grab when I visit to ikea, I recommend it completely
Saneea S.
I think its $1 or $2 brush. I use it to clean bottles and glasses and jugs. The best part isn that it has suction thing at the end, so you can make it stand up at the sink. It dies a good job at cleaning.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
One of them was so small that the shoulder straps didn't go higher than my waist. The other was so large in the body that I would have had to take it in several inches... on each side.
I sent back most of the items I bought there, all the while paying for return shipping.
I now have a store credit that I have been trying to use but keep having to send the items back so I'm in an endless cycle of returns and return shipping charges.
They offered me a discount for all of the trouble but refuse to honor the discount on sale items. So... I should buy a full priced item that I'm going to have to send back anyway, just to use my discount?
That just makes no sense at all. The discount for all of the issues I'm having with them should be honored on any item.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Very handy ! I use it for cleaning pretty much everything !! Like my car, kitchen, bathroom! Obviously not the same brush I have like 9 of these super affordable
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Own a house? Must have.
Have dog bowls? Must have.
Clean dishes? Must have.
Live in a dorm? Must have.
Have dirty tools? Must have.
Need cheap? MUST HAVE!

Overall this tool is great and can be used for EVERY job. For 89 cents you can get one of these clean all brushes, but trust me, you are gonna want more than one. This brush has a very easy to handle shape, with rubbery grips in all the right places and a light weight that keeps the work easy. With thick and tough bristles that stay stiff through the years, any job is no match! It also has a handy little suction cup at the end that helps keep it in one spot. No matter the job, you need one of these. And for less than a dollar, how can you not!
Teresa n.
Omaha, NE
This is one of the simplest designs but it is effective at cleaning glasses, dishes, anything you need. There's a suction cup to plant the brush (so it doesn't go on walkabout) and a flat scraper to get stuck on food off. Ikea says there's no cost for design, so why not make the design a good one. This pack of 6 is convenient because I took one to work, put one in our camper, and have the others as back up for when this one wears out. Simple, useful, and ingenious. Another excellent Ikea product that I recommend.
Heath W.
I buy these bad boys in bulk! They're perfect for daily dishes and can go right in the dishwasher for sterilization after use. Multi colors allow me to designate different brushes for different things so I don't accidentally use the scrape mud off the boots brush on dishes.