Ikea 301.495.56 Plastis Dishwashing Brush, Assorted Colors, Set of 6

by IKEA

Materials include Polypropylene, Polyester, Synthetic rubber. Dishwasher-Safe. Sticks to sinks and tiles. Set of 3 of Assorted Colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ikea 301.495.56 Plastis Dishwashing Brush, Assorted Colors, Set of 6!
Phoenix, AZ
We use these brushes for dish scrubbing and vegetable scrubbing! They’re affordable and last long if you take good care of them. I wish they had some prettier, pastel colors or good ol black and white, but color isn’t a huge deal for us. This product washes well in the dishwasher too the make sure you sanitize it every once in a while.
Lakewood, CA
I use these specifically for my pans and for cleaning the grill. It does a great job of scrubbing. I switch the scrubbers every month just to keep things fresh and bacteria free. Perfect for some heavy duty scrubbing and cleaning. I buy these all the time!
Plano, TX
The only scrub brush I own. I buy one everytime I go to Ikea. Nit joking. I have two in the sink right now and one in the shower for scrubbing the tile. Affordable, durable and efficient. 10/10 will buy incessantly for forever.
Colorado Springs
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are really great inexpensive dish washing brushes. I like that they have the suction cups on the bottom because they drain easier that way.I noticed that they don’t get smelly very easily.
Aurora, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
2,405 reviews
Oh my word. Ikeass version of a dish brush will completely change your life!! I found tgis about 2 years ago...and it is like the energized bunny..it kerps going and going!! It outlasted my other two dish brushes and is still going. After 2 years I finally got a new one. I swear they're like $1.49. Treat yourself one!! Buy one!
Starkville, MS
I’ve had this brush for nearly 3 years now and still works great. Every time I run the dishwasher, I put the brush in there too so it gets washed and sanitized also.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
this dishwashing brush is so nice! it scrubs nicely and i’ve had it for over a year and it’s running smoothly! usually these things have to be replaced but this is durable
Vancouver, Wa
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This brush is a few cents! It was great for washing dishes. I bought another for washing vegetables and fruit. It has a nice suction cup so that it stands upright next to the sink.
These brushes are cheap and get the job done... at least for a while. After a couple weeks of use, the bristles on my brushes have flattened in the middle. I don’t really know what caused this design flaw, but when this happens they’re so cheap that I don’t feel bad about just throwing it out and getting a new one. Overall, decent product for the price.
Finleyville, PA
This brush is great for washing dishes, and perfect for stuck on stains. I also highly recommend this brush for cleaning the bathroom sink and tub, really helps with soap scum build up.

Looking for your answer?