- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
The truth is that IKEA isn't just for broke college students. They offer reliable quality, modern styling, and products for every room of the house, all for very reasonable prices.
My biggest issue with IKEA is navigating the store is a chore. It's basically a maze that you have to weave through until you find yourself at checkout. Yes there are some short cuts but it's definitely not easy, especially if you are unfamiliar with the store.
They do have a two food options. One upstairs which is cafeteria style and one downstairs which is a better deal (think Sam's/Costco style: hotdogs and soft serve) but less options.
This was a very ignorant thought. The only experience I had with IKEA before were the jokes about IKEA furniture being for poor college students and that the products were next to impossible to put together because of the instructions were so vague.
Soooo 6 years later and 15 pieces of IKEA furniture later, I’ve found all these stereotypes about IKEA to be extraordinarily WRONG!
Everything we have bought from IKEA has been a great price, easy to put together and very sturdy quality.
I love the look of their products and well I just love everything they have. Practically our whole house from furniture, decor, kitchen gadgets to everything else is from IKEA.
I love my wooden cutting board (it was $17 anywhere else it would have been $40+)
We use a lot of IKEA hacks ideas and even made an amazing coffee bar from their kallax collection.
I also love that it’s not crazy expensive. We have 3 kids ranging from 2-14 years old and we really needed/wanted furniture that looked good but wasn’t too expensive in case one of the kids did something.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos