BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

• Is IKEA durable for makeup storage ?4 Answers
  • Anyone knows how to make those delicious meatballs at home?8 Answers
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I just love IKEA. We get compliments on our entertainment center ALL the time. And their things are usually a great price and with a little DIY can be repurposed or redone to really give you a custom style! In my son's nursery I repainted his storage cubes from Ikea to look more rustic (rather than just the dark laminate.) And the hat boxes on top were also from IKEA and great functional but adorable storage (we keep binkies in the top one and care supplies like pain relief and children's medicine in the bigger one.) We also used the ADORABLE utility cart as our diaper caddy. We keep diapers, wipes, burp rags, and other diaper supplies in there and it looks awesome while being so functional. We also repainted these super simple and cheap book shelves for a little nook in his room for just a touch of color on the white walls of our apartment.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Ikea is definitely my happy place! They have such a huge range of products that it can literally be THE ONLY place I need to shop at.. The furniture items that I have bought from Ikea have all been great quality and sturdy, easy to assemble and look super sleek and expensive (without being expensive). I honestly have ZERO complaints about them.

The only thing that I think I'd like to see different is when I'm at the store. Being disabled, it's literally impossible for me to walk through the building and the location nearest to me has very few wheelchairs available for customers to use. If I'm lucky enough to find one, it's disappointing that they aren't electric, like you would find in virtually any other store. That makes it difficult to shop when my fiancé needs to push me around instead of a shopping cart. Other than that, I'm very happy with Ikea - well actually, I'd love to see more locations so I could go there more often.. lol.
Karina M.
La Puente, CA
I love coming to this store!!! Its like a maze! I would come here usually to buy or 2 items for the house like mats extra glasses but doesnt matter the reason, i always take the long route and check if they something with their furnitures or with anything! And at the end if you are hungry which i always am, the meatballs are a must! Great staff great selections and yes i will be back! The 4 stars reason is because i have some of their items so some are not sturdy and some are great! So its a mixture so be thorough when buying!
Lauren D.
I love Ikea! I have many things from
IKEA that have lasted for many years. Which is fantastic for the price you pay. I also have some objects that didn’t last long. As long as it is within a year of purchase, they will typically replace anything that has broken. However, I found exchanging items to be a frustrating and drawn out process. Some stores have great customer service and some are super slow and confused. Overall, I will continue shopping at ikea and most of the products I have bought continue to serve me well.
Margaret V.
mechanicsburg, pa
There is nothing I don't love about IKEA! They have tons of affordable, quality items for every room in my home. I love the store set up-there are a million ideas in every corner. Their products hold up well, and I'm not upset if my children destroy something! Color on the coffee table or dent it with a toy? No big deal-it was $20! Spill something on the sofa? Just wash the slipcover! Not that they are terrors and destroy everything in site, but I don't have to be super careful with a bunch of rowdy 6 year old boys running around. From living room furniture, to bedroom furniture, to storage, and lets not forget about the kitchen and accessories! Ah, I feel another IKEA trip in my future!
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
IKEA is a great store for those who enjoy do it yourself projects. There are many items to choose from. When entering the store, your able to walk through the model displays to get an idea of how to style your next project. At the end of the tour, shoppers have the option of shopping the marketplace or grabbing a bite to eat. There is even a play area for children. The staff is usually friendly and helpful. Remember to bring some bags with you. The store sells reusable bags if needed.
Emiley H.
delray beach, FL
I LOVE IKEA. There's so many reasons to love this place.

1) The food court is "lit" and is cheap
2) You can find so many things you didn't know you needed. (I bought a backpack there once and it was the best $3 I ever spent.)
3) You basically can design your entire home and they make it easy to do so
4) Cheap delivery
5) They'll put your furniture together (Their Swedish designs aren't always easy to put together for us Americans.)
6) The food court.
7) From bed, to kitchen, to living room, to patio... you name it and IKEA will have you wanting to either re-do it or add complete finesse to it
8) 99 cent ice cream cones
9) $1 pizza slices
10) 6-pack of hot, fresh cinnamon buns for like $5

Overall, you'll need to set at least half a day out if you're going to IKEA. I also go in with a plan of what I know I need because it's easy to get distracted by what you want. IKEA is a funhouse and they have food....
Miraida R.
brandon, FL
This store will definitely give you some inspiration while walking around it! They have model rooms set up with all there products which allows you to see different ways to set it up or utilize. There prices i feel are reasonable for what you are getting so no complaints there. I purchased my tv stand there and it’s beautiful 😍
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Good prices on decent furniture. But you do have to assemble it yourself so make sure you and your significant other are getting along that day before attempting to put something together.
My IKEA store is ALWAYS busy though so I recommend going early or late. If you go early the cafe has a decent breakfast for a good price.
I’ve never shopped on IKEA.com though so I cannot attest to that experience.
Rebecca N.
Windber, PA
Just recently found out that they have one an hour away from me. The day that I'm writing this post we had went and got a coffee table and two and tables. This was our secound trip down the first time we got a dresser and a tv stand. Already have a list of other items that we want to get. The staff is friendly and willing to help you in anway they can. Up in the show room they have very piece of furniture and other items set up and put togeather to get an idea of how they look and then when you are done you go down to the marketplace and get the items that you want yourself including the boxes of the furniture. Their prices of their pieces always go down never up. Great store!!!!!
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Susan W.
Waukee, IA
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?