- "IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom." in 84 reviews
- "Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is." in 83 reviews
- "It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time." in 63 reviews
- "It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love." in 53 reviews
- "I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently." in 51 reviews
Here’s the downside a lot of there stuff can be really pricey. And what is bad about that is there stuff is really dainty and meant for 1 or 2 people to be on whether it’s a bed or sofa. There stuff is more so for a dorm room and less for a household unless you are a single person by yourself. So if you have multiple people in your family or children a lot of the stuff may not work for you or last long. Over all it’s a really fun place to go to!
The truth is that IKEA isn't just for broke college students. They offer reliable quality, modern styling, and products for every room of the house, all for very reasonable prices.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos