BY IKEA #1 in Home Stores

Robin H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love ikea. They have a range of quality so if you need to stay on the cheaper side you can but they also have really nice stuff so you just have to be prepared to pay a little more for that. The only thing is you have to assemble everything on your own, you can pay to have them deliver and assemble it for you but it’s about $100 I believe which is a lot if you’re trying to stay on a budget! The only issues I’ve ever had was 1. Once I got something that was missing a piece but I just went back to the store and they gave me a new one no problem there it was just kind of a hassle getting there and back but it happens! And 2. I assembled a desk once exactly as instructed but how they have it designed is wooden dowels holding the drawers in place and no screws or anything so every time I open a drawer the front plate just comes off. But overall you get what you pay for and I love it here. And their Swedish meatballs are awesome!
Shelly H.
St Croix Fls, WI
I love shopping IKEA. The nearest store to me is over an hour away so I don’t get there often, I try to make the most of it when I do get to go. Overall just about everything in the store is reasonable priced. There are of course a few items that are more. I was on the hunt for a bed side table for my son on my last trip. I thought it would be an easy find. However the most reasonable one I could find was around $80, I was really disappointed in that. My family adores all of the sturdy wooden toys that you can find. We have a plethora of train tracks and trucks. The shopping experience is.. unique. With the room displays you get a lot of great ideas of what you can do. Everything is on display where you can touch/see/feel exactly what you are buying. I knock one star off for the fact that it’s usually crowded and the check out lines are a little bit long.
Ashley C.
While I love the products that IKEA offers their customer service is lacking. I do not have an IKEA within reasonable driving distance so have done all of my ordering online. I have never received any updates on shipping information aside from the ‘expected’ ship date offered during the transaction. As well as two items that I purchased had been on back order, I was not informed of this, and because of this it prevented any other item I ordered at the same time to be delivered. Not an email, text or phone call about this issue. Only after there was no delivery on the expected arrival date (this was a freight truck delivery, not postal) and when I called to find out why, I was told that two items I ordered were not available and because of that my other readily in stock items were not sent as well. Wonderful products, horrible customer service.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
I love ikea so much best furniture I’ve ever been to hands down!! It’s a lot of fun to buy all the stuff then put it together! The instructions are always perfect. I’ve purchased many different things from there but sadly they’re all in my storage because I moved and don’t have room for it but I was able to bring one this with me and it’s in the picture! I love it so much! Very useful. It’s supposed to be hung onto your wall but I can’t put holes in my wall so it’s sitting on my table. I definitely recommend this place. Some things can be a little bit pricey but in the end I promise you it’s all worth it
Shannon💋 W.
I have a love hate relationship with IKEA. I love them because you can go there anytime and just walk around and your there showroom. This helps to give you really good ideas for different areas in your home. What is great about them to is that they have a lot of really handy and neat things to use around your house that you may have never seen before.

Here’s the downside a lot of there stuff can be really pricey. And what is bad about that is there stuff is really dainty and meant for 1 or 2 people to be on whether it’s a bed or sofa. There stuff is more so for a dorm room and less for a household unless you are a single person by yourself. So if you have multiple people in your family or children a lot of the stuff may not work for you or last long. Over all it’s a really fun place to go to!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Don't mind the crappy photo.... I'm not someone who buys they're whole bedroom set from Ikea so I can't speak on some of their larger items & quality but when I decided to do a mirror wall in my bedroom & started shopping ... as you can imagine I ran into the issue of money. Mirrors are expensive! I ended up getting these square mirror packs from Ikea & I can only say positive things! These mirrors are great, they stick on my wall & they create an awesome look. Since then I've gotten another mirror for my vanity from Ikea & the actual vanity I have is DIY built with pieces from Ikea. I've been relaly impressed & they also have a really great return service.
Jessica M.
Bronx
Who doesn’t love IKEA?! I mean yes we have to build the furniture ourselves and can the instruction be more clear, yes. It may a little extra time but the end result for great pieces of furniture for the price I think it’s worth it in the long run. I think that the quality and styles have improved throughout the years. I’ve had nothing but good experiences with their products. And who doesn’t love a day of shopping ( because you can be there all day) and go stop and eat a meal for a few dollars. What I would like to see is improvement on their shipping. It’s expensive! So many other online sites allow you to purchase large items for reasonable to free shipping. Not everyone has a moving truck to transport the boxes of furniture home. Besides that I love a trip to IKEA.
Natalie D.
Seattle
Here's the thing about IKEA - people who haven't shopped there in the last ten years will happily boast to you about how much they hate IKEA. They'll tell you all about how they go to "real" furniture stores, and buy things that don't need to be assembled, don't fall apart, and aren't cheap Chinese crap. They'll tell you all about how cool they are for disliking IKEA, all while they are obliviously sprawled upon your IKEA couch, resting against your IKEA throw pillow, after having eaten off your IKEA plates, using your IKEA silverware, which was set upon your IKEA kitchen table.
The truth is that IKEA isn't just for broke college students. They offer reliable quality, modern styling, and products for every room of the house, all for very reasonable prices.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I am super SUPER disappointed in IKEA as of late... I’ve shopped there probably 4-5 times in just the last 3 months as I just purchased a house, and each time I have been disappointed in something. The people working there seem completely miserable. I purchased a couch out of the scratch and dent section and was told I had to dismantle it and put it on a cart and roll it thru the checkout. Well, it was a massive sectional couch and just little old me so I asked for some help and they sent me the tiniest littlest girl I’ve ever seen to help me. She looked MISERABLE. Plus it was super embarrassing to try and roll this giant couch in pieces thru the checkout, I kept running into people. Another time was when I had to have an item pulled from the warehouse, it took 3 HOURS for them to pull it. There was a huge line of people waiting for hours and hours for their purchases to be pulled. I couldn’t believe it! Had I known it would have ended up like that I would have gone somewhere else and spent just a little more money (and let’s face it, IKEA isn’t really “cheap” anymore) and gotten something right away with likely much better quality instead of waiting half the afternoon for one time. It was absolutely ridiculous and I can’t believe that’s normal practice. I will likely not shop at IKEA for furniture anymore. Small items, sure. Kitchen and bath, sure. But not furniture. Nope. Not worth the hassle.
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Okay here is the problem. Ikea is a trap! If you have never been to Ikea here's what you should know the place is like a casino ment to draw you in,turn you in every direction making you loose your sense of time and space and next thing you k is you are driving out to a lot with a new bed.... you didn't even need a bed. You just bought a bed. And now you have two. I love Ikea. The way they create little and big rooms for you to walk through with even the littlest details accounted for. They have such great product, a little pricey but the great quality pays for itself. The system with such they set up the store is definitely interesting all you need to do is write down the number if the item you wish to purchase and then you gather all of the items towards the end of your trip through the great museam of design and architecture and I am not even kidding the place is humongous and you cannot just go it for something real quick it's just not possible you have you go through an entire expedition which isn't really bad because the "sights" are really great if you are into that sort of thing, which I am. However, it can take ages before you find your way out and walk through the entire store but hey, if you get hungry on they also serve really great food and desserts. Overall it's a great store just be aware they have a way of lureing people in and never to be seen again. Jk it's really a great place and the customer service is always there to help you if you ever get lost on the way.
Giuliana S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Anyone ever try the restaurant?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
I heard ikea furniture doesn't last is this true?
Susan W.
Waukee, IA
There are no IKEA stores around me-is it worth a 4-5 hour drive?
Jessica K.
What is your favorite part of the store?