Ikea

by IKEA

#1 in Home Stores

Ikea

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
who love to its pasta pizza noodle do reply?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O
Start your review of Ikea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
IKEA is a great place to shop for new and exciting furniture.I have bought numerous items for my kitchen and my bathroom.in reviews
Ikea's stuff is generally good quality and reasonably priced, although I do feel as if some of it is a bit marked up for what it is.in reviews
It is great for various home decor items- i have lamps, rugs, shelving units, frames, etc., and they have all lasted a long time.in reviews
It can be kind of confusing and overwhelming the first time you go in but once you get the hang of it you will fall in love.in reviews
I can spend hours walking through the store not only to purchase more items to decorate or furnish my house but also to gain inpiration and ideas to decorate more efficiently.in reviews
Susan C.
Bothell, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ikea uploaded by Susan C.
Ikea uploaded by Susan C.
Unfortunately my laundry room is part of my open plan kitchen and dining room space, so it’s on display. I’m fed up of seeing clutter and tones of bottles, boxes and mismatched packaging. So I’ve started to try and make it look a little more visually appealing, whilst still keeping it all safe. I just bought three IKEA 365+ 112oz Round Glass Jar with bamboo lids with Silicone rubber seals they cost $10.49 each. I’m really pleased with them it’s definitely an improvement. Plus one jar can hold multiple tubs contents. Obviously these jars can be used for many things, storing food or used as decorative item. You can choose from three different lid options either a bamboo, glass or plastic snap-and-lock lid. Highly recommended. #IKEA
Lourdes R.
Rochester, NY
Ikea uploaded by Lourdes R.
Love IKEA. I’ll buy almost everything for my home there. Sometimes shipping is not so fast but I really don’t care. Last shipping they send me the wrong items, I call customer services and super fast they re ordered my stuff.
Mihaela G.
Sacramento, CA
Ikea uploaded by Mihaela G.
I love Ikea. Very good price, nice products and amazing customer service. Recently we bought a desk for our son from them. We love it!
Lora M.
Lilburn, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Ikea uploaded by Lora M.
Shopping at IKEA is my retail therapy, my happy place. They have the best storage solutions. Every time I go I always end up buying decor, candles, plants, chocolates and kids toys. The quality of the furniture reflects the price. It’s minimalist, affordable and basic. Perfect for dorms, staging homes/rentals and kids rooms. Not meant to last forever but trendy and aesthetically pleasing.
Christie G.
Little Falls
Ikea uploaded by Christie G.
I love walking through ikea and just looking for ideas and unique home design elements! I was able to make a super cute vanity from ikea’s Alex shelf! The way you walk around the store and see the rooms and the decor sparks so many creative thoughts!
Katrina P.
Ikea uploaded by Katrina P.
Recently purchased balcony furniture here in store and could not be happier. It was easy to assemble and great quality
Dawn C.
Ikea uploaded by Dawn C.
Purchased a very large canvas picture. It came rolled up with the wooden frame that needed to be assembled. It didn’t take that long to get it assembled and on the wall. Love the finished product, and would highly recommend.
Nicole L.
Dallas, TX
Ikea uploaded by Nicole L.
i love ikea but i do not like building things lol i recently purchased an entryway bench and coat hanger. i couldn’t understand the directions very well so i had my friend build them for me. it looks nice in my entryway but i need to add a body mirror but the body mirror i wanted from ikea has sold out
Christyn E.
Inman, SC
Ikea uploaded by Christyn E.
I am just a little addicted to shopping at Ikea. I love how affordable their furniture is and how simple it is to put things together. I have decorated mine and so many other's homes with Ikea furniture & decor. I could stay in the store all day and shop. These Billy Bookcases are my fave!
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Ikea uploaded by Danielle R.
I love ikea trips and I’m always so excited to go walk through the store. The furniture is great especially considering the price point! Almost everything in my room is from ikea, from my bed and dresser to my mirror and wardrobe! I have had most of my furniture since about 2014 and it’s going strong and in great shape.

177 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anushka G.
jawahar colony jhalawar rajasthan
Steph R.
modesto
il y a 2 ans
Candy S. il y a 2 ans
Me encantan muy útil para acomodar las prendas y utensilios.