BY IITTALA

Iittala Dinnerware, Medium Teema Turquoise Mug Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware see more...

• In what colors does this mug come?1 Answers
  • Does this come in any other colors? Teal is hard to match with ev...1 Answers
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Decorator Expert
Cute color! Great for coffee and tea!!! Also, I just love a good Handy mug to be store in the kitchen.
Teran F.
Decorator Expert
I love the teal color a lot and good coffee mug so would buy again with all honestly. Very effective
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Beautiful mug to have around the house for tea or coffee. Highly recommend this product to anyone
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
Decorator Expert
I love the color it's a great for coffee or tea I love it I highly recommend it
Molly R.
The first thing that drew me to this mug was the color: it is beautiful. It keeps my coffee warm and is perfect for daily use.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
I love the color, the mug is made well, and it is perfect as a coffee or tea mug. It is sturdy so it does not crack easily. I love this mug!
Dezhane L.
Atlanta, GA
Such a gorgeous color! Very useful. Perfect for tea time or brunches. Also a good decoration for the table!
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
Unique mug and a beautiful teel color. Although, 22$ is kinda expensive for just a mug. Just my opinion.
Pardis Z.
I love the color and it is very useful for coffee tea waterproof a cold drink it is a really cool cup
Renae G.
Melbourne
Ahhhhh so cute! Mean just imagine drinking my hot soup or tear out of this cute mug! Reminds me of winter x
Klaurini ch V.
In what colors does this mug come?
Dezhane L.
Atlanta, GA
Does this come in any other colors? Teal is hard to match with everything.