Ihop At Home Pancake Syrup Sugar Free 24 oz uploaded by Nayantara K.Ihop At Home Pancake Syrup Sugar Free 24 oz uploaded by member-3847f

BY IHOP

Everyone loves pancakes, and no one knows better than IHOP® that great tasting pancakes need to be topped by delicious syrup. Sugar Free syrup has 90% fewer calories than Original IHOP syrup. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
I love going to ihop and I love it when you can actually buy their products because for some reason they taste better. I just it is just psychological. Love maple syrup for pancakes and waffles.
Yanibell P.
New York
I love using this syrup especially because i always try to watch my sugar intake. I love that it brings a lot of syrup in just one bottle and it has great flavor. It’s not overly sweet but does not taste bad. It’s a good sweet. I love this with oatmeal pancakes
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
Ive had ihop at least 6 times this month because im dragged there lol right now im not too fond of it, i dont want to go to ihop at least for another 6 months lol
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
The whole point of syrup is the sugar. And this meets my syrup needs only if my waffles or pancakes are already sweet. But if Im trying to sweeten them up, i do not want this as my first option. I dont mind consuming sugar, but maybe this is good for someone who is watching their sugar intake.
Marianna R.
Katy, TX
Cuando ando en la onda de reducir el azúcar en mi dieta compro este producto para sustituir a los de sabor regular, no es igual, por supuesto no tiene el sabor que a uno le encanta, a este se le siente un poco de acides pero es bueno. Dale la oportunidad.
Makensie F.
New Carlisle, OH
This syrup is so good. It taste just like ihops syrup and is so creamy. It is affordable and has nice packaging. It is stocked in many grocery stores like Walmart and Kmart. This is one of my favorite syrups
Nadia H.
Far Rockaway, NY
I find that it's okay but I love an ja-mama's and I would recommend that over this syrup. The one I bought was way too thick and it didn't taste as good as I thought it was going to be even my Stop & Shop store brand tasted better than this one.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
I like the IHOP pancake syrup a lot
It's taste the same as the one they have at the restaurant . It's not and expensive product it comes in a nice b plastic spill proof bottle.
Any one that loves IHOP should get the syrup..
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
I don’t even know why I have to make a review on this. Everyone knows this syrup is bomb in all flavors alike. Others can’t compare to it. Will always meet my expectations in flavor 🤤 y’all know what I’m talking about.
Kaylin E.
As a diabetic I have that IHOP at items are sugar free. Yes it very affordable and I love it. This is my first time using it . The flavor taste like regular syrup but just less sugar. Yes I would recommend to others