BY IHOP #61 in Frozen Breakfasts

IHOP At Home??? Omelet Crisper??? Country Style Omelets.
New!
Potato with scrambled egg, ham, green & red pepper, cheese & bacon in a crispy coating.
Country Style.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. Est. 18357-A.
4 Omelets.
Net wt 14.8 oz (420g). see more...

Chrissy S.
York, SC
I love ihop. I purchased these because I had a coupon, so I only paid 1.49 at Walmart. I do not like microwave breakfast item but this was crispy and had an okay favor. I was surprised. I will be buying more.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
This makes breakfast so much easier! The outside crust is flakey and the inside melts with flavor and cheesiness. It comes with four and would last me about a week. O would buy it again
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Jessica R.
This is packed with eggs, bacon, potatoes, and cheese. It contains a great combination of your favorite breakfast foods and awesome flavors....
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I love going to IHOP so I gave these a try and was not impressed at all. The crust is flaky but the eggs were not very tasteful for me.
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Kayla R.
I love IHOP and to have these fabulous on the go flakey yumminess in the pleasure of my own home s amazing
Kim H.
Clark, MO
Not as good as fresh, but the next best. I find these are a little greasy, but still tasty
Andrea R.
NEW YORK
who would think that omeletes packed could taste soo good? i love these soooo much! <3