BY IHOP #84 in Sausage

IHOP at Home® French Toast Maple Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich.
New!
Maple sausage.
13g protein.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture Est. 9969.
4 sandwiches. see more...

Todre ..
This looks really good! I think I seen these at Walmart a couple of time but I definitely want to try them. I may just make my own because I have a famous recipe for French Toast and it's really good.
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Pam F.
Michigan City, IN
These weren't bad but could use more maple flavor on the French toast bun. It kinda tastes weird because of such little maple flavoring, but still good.
Mickayla F.
I'll be honest, I do not like this product at all. It was soggy and bland and just straight up gross. Not sure what happened. Won't buy ever again.
Zain M.
As a huge IHOP lover, I was so excited to try this! I also love French toast so I was pretty sure I was going to like this, and I do!
Shelby G.
These are so good! They are seriously a must try! If you love breakfast, if you love I hop, then you must try! You won't regret it.
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
Yes please! Fast easy and taste home cooked . I love IHOP and could eat it morning moon and night. I enjoyed all flavors
Gul S.
So good Best flavor it never last more than two days at my house and it's healthy too and taste good great value as well
Kerry B.
Otter Lake, MI
The IHop frozen breakfast sandwiches were okay, but definitely not as good as the real deal in the restaurant.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.