BY IHOP #83 in Sausage

IHOP at Home® French Toast Maple Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich.
New!
Maple sausage.
13g protein.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture Est. 9969.
4 sandwiches. see more...

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Todre ..
Todre ..
This looks really good! I think I seen these at Walmart a couple of time but I definitely want to try them. I may just make my own because I have a famous recipe for French Toast and it's really good.
Mickayla F.
Mickayla F.
Foodie Expert
I'll be honest, I do not like this product at all. It was soggy and bland and just straight up gross. Not sure what happened. Won't buy ever again.
Zain M.
Zain M.
Foodie Expert
As a huge IHOP lover, I was so excited to try this! I also love French toast so I was pretty sure I was going to like this, and I do!
Pam F.
Pam F.
Michigan City, IN
Foodie Expert
These weren't bad but could use more maple flavor on the French toast bun. It kinda tastes weird because of such little maple flavoring, but still good.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Foodie Expert
These are so good! They are seriously a must try! If you love breakfast, if you love I hop, then you must try! You won't regret it.
Zachary N C.
Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
Yes please! Fast easy and taste home cooked . I love IHOP and could eat it morning moon and night. I enjoyed all flavors
Kerry B.
Kerry B.
Otter Lake, MI
The IHop frozen breakfast sandwiches were okay, but definitely not as good as the real deal in the restaurant.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Foodie Expert
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Aisha K.
Aisha K.
Foodie Expert
This french toast break fast sandwich is an 👌 choice for breakfast but i personally prefer going to ihop.