IHOP At Home French Toast Breakfast Sandwich - 4 CT

by IHOP

IHOP At Home® French Toast Breakfast Sandwich.
Egg, Canadian bacon and cheese.
12g protein.
200 calories.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

Does this taste anything similar to what you can order at ihop?
Start your review of IHOP At Home French Toast Breakfast Sandwich - 4 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Baltimore, Maryland
Hold up. Are these still a thing? I remember getting them a few years ago and they were delicious but I don't think I've seen them in stores in quite some time.
Michigan city IN
I love this stuff it tastes so good and it's cheap where I live. And I buy it all the time for me and my bf. And I could eat these everyday for breakfast.
These are great for when you need a quick breakfast and can't get to the restaurant. These heat up fast and are soft. Great alternative to the restaurant
This is the best sandwich  in the world I love this flavor it taste so delicious and I would definitely recommend to a lot of people
Yonkers, NY
I have to say, i normally make my french toast from scratch but these are soooo good when im just lazy to do so! Taste exactly the same.
Purdon, TX
El pan es muy rico y mas cuando lo combinas con otras comidas es muy suabe y muy económico Es delicioso y mas cuando esta calientito
San Antonio, TX
IHOP is in iconic breakfast restaurant and their Texas toast bread is an iconic dish and I believe it gives a chunky fulfilling taste
Waterville, ME
I buy these when we don't really have time to make a huge breakfast in the morning before school she absolutely loves these so much
New york, NY
Can’t start my mornings without a yummy and delicious breakfast! Easy to prep, affordable and can be found in any supermarket
Nashville
I tried this before and didn’t like it it tasted really kind of off not such a fan will probably try a different brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...