BY IHOP #15 in Bacon

IHOP At Home® French Toast Breakfast Sandwich.
Egg, Canadian bacon and cheese.
12g protein.
200 calories.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Soo tasty its an easy way to make when your on the go. Tastes soo good and also a very good breakfast to carry along to work. I even eat it when breakfast is over too aha.
Noelia M.
Noelia M.
Foodie Expert
For someone who works at IHOP I honestly think it's so much better to actually go to the restaurant. This frozen sandwich comes out soggy and disgusting smelling, I didn't like it at all and it's better to just go in and get your meal freshly cooked.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
West Lafayette
Perfect, quick, easy breakfast for mornings we are running late. Can be made as kids are getting ready and they are able to eat them on the go. Would definitely recommend to any busy family
Bobby C.
Bobby C.
Altoona
Foodie Expert
These are great for morning breakfast. They even taste the same as the restaurant, which is really rare to come by!
Joselyn F.
Joselyn F.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious! Everything made at IHOP is delicious! I go there sometimes with my family and it's the best.
Alondra I.
Alondra I.
Bell Gardens, CA
Ihop for breakfast was always my favorite for me and my family. This is what i personally always get haha
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Oak hill, OH
Foodie Expert
The bread was really soggy and it didn't taste right. Not impressed with this product at all.
Kit S.
Kit S.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
Yummy in my tummy. I love it! It tastes amazing and is my go to breakfast for the day.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. The taste of ihop at home with out having to leave your house. Super easy to cook
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA
So good!! If you don't have time to make it from scratch!! Delicious and can be customised
brittany  h.
brittany h.
horse cave , ky
Does this taste anything similar to what you can order at ihop?