BY IHOP #72 in Frozen Breakfasts

IHOP at home??? Bacon & Cheese Omelet Crisper???.
Scrambled egg, potato, bacon, and cheese in a crispy coating.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture EST. 18357-A.
4 omelets.
Serving suggestion. see more...

Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
Very good breakfast when in a hurry just zap and go. My kids love these and I do as well. Very good flavor nice and cheesy with bacon and egg. So good they aren’t very heavy so they don’t make you want to go back to sleep!
Katelyn E.
My boyfriend loves coming home to these. The pros are that they are very easy to make and for the price they are a good value. I would definitely buy these again and recommend them to everyone on the fence
emmah d.
GREEN BAY
I am a big fan of IHOP but this just wasn't what I was looking for. The price was what you would expect for a product like this. It didn't have good flavor and the texture wasn't the best. I would consider buying these again maybe in the future because I might have just had a bad batch.
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
I ate this but it was kind of hard to stomach. I definitely did not like it, the only reason it has three stars is cause it is edible and did get rid of my hunger.
Jenny C.
93458
I like The Omelette because it's crispy and it's good but I go to IHOP to purchase a instead of purchasing it in a local store and it's pretty cheap it's not pricey at all and you could buy this at the actual IHOP or you could buy it in a local food store and I would definitely buy it in the future but not now
Gladis T.
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
good idea but a little weird. ends up being a reader omelet. not terrible taste but not good for you. Does not stand up to the IHOP name
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Good stuff yummy for thefamily an me This product was nice an afordable easy to use an worked great! I loved it! Recommend! Good stuff!!
Kayla W.
Belington
Never new they had stuff like this from Ihop but i most definitely want to know where i can buy it at. Because i will try it all
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
I never really tried the IHOP food or nothing but I heard that is really good and people say that I should go try it but it