ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioSpeakersiHome
Wireless USB Chargeable Portable Bluetooth Speaker - White

iHome Wireless USB Chargeable Portable Bluetooth Speaker - White

by iHome

Bring the party wherever you go with the ibt66 expandable bluetooth mini speaker. The ibt66 has two audio sources: bluetooth wireless audio streaming from your mobile device (ipad, iphone, ipod touch, android, blackberrry smartphones) or direct line-in via the included cable and any decvice with a headphone jack. Color changing mode for fun, fabulous color effects.

How long does the battery last?
Start your review of iHome Wireless USB Chargeable Portable Bluetooth Speaker - White!
How would you rate this product?
Keighlyn S.
Avis, PA
Love this it's portable and tiny take t camping and all other places just love the sound to
Gabriela V.
reedley, California
Techie Expert Level 1
This portable Bluetooth speaker is a small speaker that you can place just about anywhere. It doesn’t take that much turn on and it’s loud enough to block out people in a separate room. It’s also super cute and lasts for about 4+ hours until you need to charge it.
Haley B.
Gulfport, FL
A perfect speaker to use out by the pool on a summer day! It is one of the more affordable wireless speakers on the market.
Monica W.
Cottontown, TN
Perfect for tunes on the beach to sit and listen to while tanning, but make sure you keep it dry and no sand gets in it.
Emily P.
Yucaipa, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Love taking this to the beach with me, or small get parties with friends. It has a great volume range
Carleigh E.
Norman, OK
I bought this for my brother. He loves it. I think that the battery dies too quickly and the sound I kind of quiet. It is really easy to use and you can order one anywhere. It is very affordable and seems to hold up well with him and his pals beating up on it. I would recommend if you want an easy to use speaker.
Megan G.
Middleton, WI
When I first purchased this product, from Target, I loved it. It had great sound and was easy to use. I was quite upset when after about a month or so of use the product began to die out. Even when fully charged the speaker and sound wouldn't be as loud or loud enough. I am iffy about this product.
Heather I.
Orange Park, FL
This was an ok product, however when it fell from a dresser - it quit working
This was an ok product, however when it fell from a dresser - it quit working
Wanda W.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
For the cost, I wasn't as happy with this product as I thought I would be. It's slow to charge my phone and the sound on the speakers could be more clear. I'd not purchase this again and wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for speakers comparable with their phone.
Hailee F.
Van Nuys, CA
I love this speakers because like I have dance class and I am the captain I can take it everywhere with me. It is easy to use which is a plus to me. It compares because it is small so it could fit in my gym bag, it has quality sound. I would buy it again if it breaks.